Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. JadeWolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

They’re bottom half this season.
  2. JadeWolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Brighton ****ing about at the back. Madness against City.
  3. JadeWolf

Bournemouth Verdict

After his performance on VAR in the Everton Forest game he should have been taken off duty for a few weeks. The bloke’s head is muddled.
  4. JadeWolf

Team for Luton

Sa Semedo Kilman Toti Bueno Traore Doyle Gomes Cunha Hwang Ait-Nouri
  5. JadeWolf

Is VAR a specifically English/British problem

Players and coaches do.
  6. JadeWolf

JONZY54- REF WATCH V BOURNEMOUTH

People have been saying that about Attwell for years. He’s just not good enough and should have been binned off ages ago.
  7. JadeWolf

I don’t think it’s ridiculous to suggest that referees from other countries would be better. Foreign players and coaches have made the premier league so much better. Why are we still stuck with this idea that the referees should be English? It means instead of some of Europe or the world’s best...
  8. JadeWolf

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

You can do both. We were awful last night and I’ve not seen a single Wolves fan say different. But that’s a different issue to the VAR. I’ve had loads of messages off people really unhappy and angry about the decision last night and VAR generally, you can’t ignore that just because we weren’t...
  9. JadeWolf

Sarabia

Wouldn’t say 4 goals and 7 assists is very little.
  10. JadeWolf

Even now when you watch the champions league, the referees have much more authority and presence than our lot. They make mistakes too of course they do but the referees in the premier league are an embarrassment. They really are.
  11. JadeWolf

I’ve seen a replay on another thread where Cunha doesn’t even make contact.
  12. JadeWolf

Bournemouth Verdict

Not helped by Bournemouth bringing about 30 fans.
  13. JadeWolf

I reckon like most technology, it depends on the competence of the people using it. To a man the officials in the premier league are absolute morons.
  14. JadeWolf

Gary’s De-Presser

Talking about squad depth again I reckon.
  15. JadeWolf

Gary’s De-Presser

Think he means Lopetegui.
  16. JadeWolf

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

The referee and VAR should be such a tiny, tiny part of the game and the discussions, but at the minute they’re dominating. That can’t be right.
  17. JadeWolf

Clear and obvious. That’s what VAR told us it would do. Cheatward Webb said so.
  18. JadeWolf

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

It’s absolutely corrupt. If it was incompetence, they’d have at least tried to do something about it.
  19. JadeWolf

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Yes.
  20. JadeWolf

Bournemouth Verdict

Very poor performance. Even with injuries and tiredness we should be more competitive than that. Need to put in a proper performance against Luton now. Suddenly become a needlessly important game.
Back
Top Bottom