Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. E

Hi VancouverWolf, hope you are well. You probably don't recognise me from the forum as a I...

Hi VancouverWolf, hope you are well. You probably don't recognise me from the forum as a I rarely post, but I am regularly reading through Molineux Mix. This week I'm going to Vancouver on holiday and I'll be there for the Wolves vs Leeds game. I was just wondering if you knew of any sports...
  2. E

Today’s games - 2021-22

They read the rule out after the game. The offside part only comes into question if the opposition player they are in contact with is getting to the ball. I personally don't believe Cavani is getting to that ball. Although I can see why it could be a foul, at best it's a subjective decision as...
  3. E

Oh Adama Traore!

The main concern with Adama for me is that he really doesn't suit our possession style of football, whilst his goals/assists output doesn't justify his inclusion either. Yes, his dribbling ability is unrivalled and he can create opportunities no other player can, yet we rarely see an end result...
  4. E

Southgate contract

Completely agree. We have a pool of outstanding young players but they aren't fully developed yet as you say. The fact Southgate has had the bottle to bring them through, select them and not rely on seasoned pros is a huge credit to him. On paper, those previous managers have had better...
  5. E

Best Wolves XI (With a twist!)

Great shout on Martinez, I'd completely forgotten about him.
  6. E

Best Wolves XI (With a twist!)

Since 2000, can you name me your best Wolves XI using only one player and manager from each nation? Jamie Carragher created some similar challenges last summer and I thought it would be fun to do a Wolves one. Here's my XI -...
  7. E

Useless but interesting stat

Wolves are the first team in the Premier League era who have gone a full season without conceding between the 60th-75th minute. Considering most goals are scored in the 2nd half of games, it's quite an impressive feat over 38 games. For context, we've scored 13 goals in that period.
  8. E

Wolves Players that everyone forgot.

Adriano Basso
  9. E

Cardiff and Sunderland

Having quickly looked, neither Fulham or Reading beat every team in their title winning campaigns
  10. E

Cardiff and Sunderland

IF we manage to beat Cardiff and Sunderland in our remaining games it will mean that we have beaten every team in the league this season. Some feat.
  11. E

Cavaleiro

Big Cavaleiro fan. At times he can be sporadic with his play but he almost always creates a defining moment in every game he plays. Thing I almost like most is his work rate as well. Seem to remember at the end of last season he ran all the way back and made a crucial last ditch tackle to stop a...
  12. E

L'Equipe Top 50 u-21 footballers

And not a single one of our academy lads on there, drastic changes required!
  13. E

Relegation Scenario

Apologies for how it's perceived. I for one am loving the journey and think we're in for a great season, I just think we've come such a long way since 5 months ago.
  14. E

Relegation Scenario

Hi everyone, I've been a regular follower of the mix for many years now but I've finally decided to officially get involved during a gap year down under. Flashback 5 months where my first week in Australia turned out to fall on the match of our home match vs rotherham where we happened grind...
Back
Top Bottom