Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Darren M (Dazza)

Lost wallet

Hi all, Ive found a ladies wallet. Michaline Dolan. If anyone knows her. All cards and season ticket. I have it, it’s safe. I will hand it into wolves if I do not hear back.
  2. Darren M (Dazza)

Everton away 26/12/23

Has anybody received their tickets yet? It’s getting very close.
  3. Darren M (Dazza)

Virgin media sky sports subscriptions info

Virgin media are now allowing you to pause payment of sky sports packages. Payments will resume when the live sport is back.
  4. Darren M (Dazza)

Wolves update on Coronavirus, that is nothing to do with official wolves.Alternative thread

How are mixers doing without our great team playing? Will our best season in generation be wiped? Will we recover our form, if we play again after our enforced lay-off? I’m really hissed off now, season to me has gone a right rollock,
  5. Darren M (Dazza)

Ajax have arrived in the europa league

Ajax wow. What an away day this could be. Top top team
  6. Darren M (Dazza)

Wanderer returns pub with a spate ticket.

I have one spare ticket for tonight’s game. In the wander returns bar. Take £20. I’m in white at the bar Steve bull upper is where the seat is.
  7. Darren M (Dazza)

All love those clappers clap ya hands

Hate the bloody things
  8. Darren M (Dazza)

Laurie

Transfer money sorted
  9. Darren M (Dazza)

Don’t prem fans realise this is just the start of our rise.

Find it funny how mid table fans think we’re a push over, easy 3 points. Top 6, they have just got to turn up. When will they sit up and acknowledge we’re not relegation fodder. We’re not in it for survival. Fosun want a trophy, end of.
  10. Darren M (Dazza)

Most annoying people who sit behind you ?

Bit of fun. But who is your most annoying fan. Mine is the bloke who sits behind me in the North Bank. He shouts “Get about em” seems like 100 times a match. Also the corporate seats that were empty 2 years ago, now they all have a say. But good luck to them.
Back
Top Bottom