Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. SA Wolf

Futsal

Pretty sure it's not been mentioned before, but our capt'n, Max, played Futsal for England. ;) Now, Joe Cole and Peter Crouch are aiming for similar. Here they meet up with the maestro for a brief training session. Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, but I'd not seen it until today. Enjoy!
  2. SA Wolf

Best signing of the January transfer window

Wolves signed 6 players in a remarkable January; Cunha for around £40m Lemina for an undisclosed amount, thought to be around £9m Sarabia bought from PSG for around £4.5m Dawson from Wet Sham for around £3.5m Bentley, a goalkeeper from Bristol City for a nominal sum. Gomes from Flamengo for...
  3. SA Wolf

You win nothing with kids!

Before I get shot-down as a pant-wetter/negative/unsupportive etc..., I would like to say that I fully support Wolves' plans of buying top, young talent for the future. However, without looking after today, there is no future. My concerns are that we are spending so much on potential and not...
  4. SA Wolf

VAR Petition.

Lots of anger about VAR. Fans want to do something about it etc... Sign the pettion, circulate the petition on Facebook, Twitter etc... Contribute a few quid. Talk is cheap. This may or may not change things but at least it's a positive. Sign the Petition
  5. SA Wolf

The season that just keeps on giving.

As the song goes 'memories, light the corners of my mind'. This season has given us more memories than any other that I can remember. Some off the top of my head include; A creditable 1-1 draw at home to the reigning Premier League champions which showed everyone that we belong here. Not...
  6. SA Wolf

Which type of game do people prefer?

Now that the dust has settled on Saturday's thrilling match, I thought I would ask the type of match that Wolves' fans prefer. Do you prefer the type of match that we saw on Saturday with attacks dominating but defences poor? Likely to score a goal whenever we go forwards but equally likely to...
  7. SA Wolf

Free coach to Norwich

Wolves to offer free coach travel to fans attending the match on Tuesday Oct 31st. Mid-week match and attendance probably lower than it would be but a great initiative by Wolves.
Back
Top Bottom