Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Wolves beat barcelona 6-2

Yes you saw it right wolves esports team beat Barcelona esports 6-2 over 2 games at the esports club world cup in their 1st group game.
  2. W

Wolves esport fifa player wins ultimate quaranteam tournament

Out of 128 teams flavio (fifilza7) wins playing as the current wolves team. A huge win for him and wolves esports Usually in fifa tournaments eplayers can select any player they want in their team
  3. W

Fut 20 champions cup Esport winner

I beleive today our esport player (fifilza7) won his first competition for us. He is the playstation champion going undefeated (round robin first stage) but lost the grand final across all consoles.
  4. W

Jamie o'hara £40,000

Was on talksport this evening and said he was on £40,000 a week contract when he joined Wolves on a 5yr deal. Cant beleive we payed him that much a week. He said it would be the same as being on 80,000 now. Crazy money
  5. W

Wolves 1st PL goal scorer

With the caveat of further signings and assuming the traore deal is done who do you think will be our first scorer of the season and do you think it will or will not happen vs everton Im going for boly vs everton. A similar goal to his vs villareal. Neves shoots from 30 yards keeper saves for a...
  6. W

Championship prediction.

I know it doesnt affect us but i always have a soft spot for the championship With the season starting on Friday who do you think will finish in the top 6. I think itll be 1. Stoke 2. Derby 3. West brom 4. Swansea 5. Leeds 6. Blackburn Blackburn is a shot in the dark but theres always 1 team...
  7. W

Pitch dimensions for new season

Does anyone know what the plan is as in previous promotion seasons we have tended to shrink the pitch to limit space for bigger teams. Are we keeping them the same as in the championship, making it bigger or smaller
  8. W

Transfer net spend league position

Im assuming every fan forum are having the same debates, who will we sign how much will we spend. I just wondered at the end of the window where will we be placed in terms of net spend at the end of the window compared to the other 19 clubs and if you think where we are in the net spend will be...
  9. W

1st new signing announcement prediction (date/time)

If its been done already please delete but with all this speculation with us being linked with anyone who has a pulse i just wanted to know what date and time you think the 1st new signing will be. Not a player who has been on loan to us. I think it could be monday 21st may at 8:30. Early...
  10. W

Too many portuguese?

With the recent rumours of the portuguese keeper and silva potentially coming to wolves do you think there is a limit on how many portuguese players we can have in the team before it starts having a negative effect?.
  11. W

Biggest single transfer prediction

I know this and my last topic are way way to early but i need an outlet for my excitment for next season. Plus i think itll be fun to look back and see who was the closest I predict 30 million will be our biggest single transfer on a striker.
  12. W

Transfer spend prediction

How much do you guys think we will end up spending at the end of the summer transfer window. Ive gone for 50-60 million as i think when u take wages into account on new players and existing ones being increased itll take it over the 100 million spend If this has been done before please delete.
  13. W

Will promotion today prevent pitch invasion

Im thinking its a good thing we got promoted today as itll maybe stop that sudden surge of emotion at the end of the game tomorrow if we had had to wait till then. Or am i totally wrong.
  14. W

China preseason tour?

Do you think we will see them announce games in china for a 3 or 4 game tour or at home vs chinese teams this summer?
  15. W

Extra 1000 on stadium capacity

Just reading the back of the E&S and apparently they are going to start using the temporary seats for next season. Id start work now and get them in place for the party in the last couple of home games.
  16. W

Fosun chairman & PM

i dont know if this has been posted anywhere else just came up on the wolves site Fosun International Chairman Guo Greets Theresa May
  17. W

Prematch/half time warm up preventing injuries

If you look around other forums they all go on about how well will we play when we get injuries but i beleive our warm up routine especially at half time which i havnt seen any other team do is a big factor in preventing hamstring and other injuries as most teams just appear to jog out and line...
  18. W

Nuno whole season without manager of the month

As the title says do you think we will go the whole season without winning it because if you look at the first few months we have been in the top 5 on form without having a stellar month i.e winning 3 then losin or drawing. I think the reason for our success is consistency other teams have been...
  19. W

More points Home Or Away.

The title says it all. Based on the performances that we have all seen or read about where will we get the most points and any predictions on the split. Even though early on we seem to be doing quite good away from home i think come the end of the season we will be formidable at home and end...
  20. W

Ali to wolves fantasy

Juat heard on talksport that Ali is being coveted by 2 super agents mendes being 1. If he signs for mendes do u think this is part of the long term plan when we get promotion with mendes bringing Ali to wolves
Back
Top Bottom