Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Coventry (H) Pre-Match Thread!

We shouldnt be nervous. They are a mid table championship side. If we cant beat them comfortable at home then we have bottled it. This should be a comfortable 2 or 3 nil job.
  2. W

Brentford v Wolves comms thread.

Semedo is shocking forward and defensively. Poor in both areas cant cross a ball
  3. W

Wolves v Blackpool. EFL (Carabao) Cup. Rd. 2. comms thread.

Im liking everything im seeing from gary. These type of fixtures are usually dull nil nil straight to penalties. We put them to the sword scored 5 with a cleansheet and squad players got a run out. It could be worse we could be leeds or spurs and be out of the tournament
  4. W

Man Utd v Wolves comms thread.

WAs hoping for a better lineup but i think with this we eill be 3 or 4 down before he changes it at halftime
  5. W

The O'Neill chapter

I dnt get this u are all lauding Lopetegui as an amazing manager and oneil as a useless one. In my opinion oneil did a better job at keeping bournemouth up as Lopetegui did keeping wolves up. They both acheived the same objective but Lopetegui spent a fortune in january. I think he will do a...
  6. W

Who’s Getting Relegated? (2023-2024)

With the players going out and no solution to finding more goals i think itll be Wolves, sheff utd, luton. The manager will walk before christmas and i wouldnt be surprised if we were cut adrift of safety at christmas again.
  7. W

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

WE are going down in a big way. The season starts in a few weeks its getting too late to integrate new players. We are thread bare and will finish way off the pace bottom of the table
  8. W

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Bottle job today. Couldnt pick 1 positive for any player today 0/10
  9. W

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Im hoping the death of their former player doesnt galvanise them and thet come out playing like man city.
  10. W

Staying up or going down ! What is your best guess with this new squad ?

With Everton looking a different team i think itll be hard for us to score enough goals to stay up. Think we will be down before the last 3 games im afraid
  11. W

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

No striker again. We will never learn.
  12. W

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

I know its not the Wolves way but anyone fancy a pregame or halftime reveal of a new signing tonight.
  13. W

Nottingham Forest v Wolves (EFLC 1/4 Final) comms thread.

Forest gone full strength. Mgw to score.
  14. W

Nottingham Forest v Wolves (EFLC 1/4 Final) comms thread.

Looks like he isnt bothered about cup competitions. The QF of a cup and he puts that team out. Id rather he played the kids vs liverpool so we could go dor it tonite. That team is actually really shocking and he will have alot to explain when we lose tonite. Its not if ita how many by.
  15. W

Leicester predictions

Wolves will be winning at half time then itll go tits up when we sit back in the 2nd half and vardy will do a number on us. 3-1 leicester
  16. W

Diego Costa

8m ago he shared a story on his instagram inside a gym
  17. W

Diego Costa

Yea finally someone with a bit of bite about them. Not afraid to leave a foot in. Will do the nasty side of the game.
  18. W

Bournemouth Predictions

3-0 bournemouth with a neves red.
  19. W

Silva loan

Our problem is if we are even a premier league club next year. We have a wafer thin squad with no new signings likely. No fit striker limited midfield options a shaky defence. We barely offer our strikers a chance with the style of football we play I can see us being relegated and having to...
  20. W

Thanks Conor.

Worse decision the club has made. To let him go when most likely after 5 games we figure out we cant play a back four with the squad we have we willbe up the creek without a paddle. Its mind blowing some of the decisions being made.
Back
Top Bottom