Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. L

Sick and tired of going to ground

Am I on my own or is anyone else getting sick of this culture that some of our players seem to have adopted this season. We come under pressure, throw ourselves to ground and then practice looking disappointed. No effort to chase back or put some justice back into a tackle. I'm getting really...
  2. L

An England international?

Im sat watching Sheffield united and their fans are in full voice celebrating their keepers England call up. It takes me back to the bully days, I was so proud of a full England international in our team! Fast forward 30 years and it's the best football I've watched at the highest standard ive...
  3. L

Edin Dzeko

Dzeko wants a return to the premiership at the age of 32 Should we be interested? I have to say I think for a January option he could prove a very shrewd signing. I don't see him replacing Jimenez but I do see him as an improvement on bonatini. He fits our playing style, happy up to hold it up...
  4. L

Bennett appreciation

Perhaps it's because I've had a great day! Or perhaps it's because I'm back home with a whisky recovering from a day in the smoke. But before match of the day edit our performance! A special mention needs to be given to Ryan, he has come in to this team and done the thankless tasks, you won't...
Back
Top Bottom