Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. P

TOTI

that cannot be RAN fault, the system with 3 at the back is so that when the wing backs are out of position during a quick transition from opposing team, then Toti had to cover. Toti was in no mans land when brooks played that through ball, his positioning was at fault. But the defence does looks...
  2. P

Gary O’Neil

If GON does go I think we should look at Urs Fischer from Union Berlin who has gone under the radar considering what he has achieved for them.
  3. P

Matheus Cunha

Amazing how a 15 min cameo appearance suddenly makes Bueno one of the better players last night? If Bueno had started the game, i think he would have struggled with the physicality and wolves would have struggle with a balanced attacking threat from both sides. As for Kilman, i don't think he...
  4. P

World Cup

5. P

World Cup

okay, I don't really want to get into a debate here as it will go on for ages. But, I will wait and see if the likes of Gary Lineker and Alex Scott start the opening of the next world cup with a tirade of abuse to the hosting country, I was there sitting with my family expecting to watch the...
  6. P

World Cup

No, that is not what I am suggesting. What I am suggesting is that journalists should not be selective of human rights abuses. We will wait and see if the same journalists mention the children locked up in cages like animals or the child labour abuses that major companies exploit for profit, or...
  7. P

World Cup

Best world cup for many many years. Western journalism trying its very best to degrage Qatar at every opportunity, but if you concentrate on the games and not the slurs, shows that this World Cup has been very successful. Let's hope that the same western journalist vent the same level of...
  8. P

Michael Beale

I watched the QPR v Cardiff game yesterday, yes QPR looked good and were pressing high, but that was against 10 men after a Cardiff player got sent off early (and harshly in my opinion). You will not be playing teams like Cardiff in the premier league. I will give him the benefit of the doubt...
  9. P

Adama or Ruben?

I see it from opposing fans perspective. Remember when Wolves played Boro away during the championship game and always worried when Adama got on the ball. In one run I saw 2 or 3 wolves players bouncing off him, one was Ruben. Most opposing fans fear Adama playing against their team. I wouldn't...
  10. P

Have a bit of faith and trust in Jeff Shi and FOSUN

I am absolutely no critic of the owners, but for me, the ambition of the owners have been discretely shown with lack of stadium building during this pandemic. There was a lot of noises made about the stadium and this would have been the perfect opportunity to start. I am still sitting on the...
  11. P

Fosun to pull out?

This is a copy/paste of an older article. Difference is Fosun is an international conglomerate and not only doing business within China. Anyway, think we need to wait and see what Fosun intentions during the transfer dealings at the end of this season. I am positive that they will invest again...
  12. P

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

one thing that stats don't show is the sheer panic he brings to the opposition. The opposing manager's worse nightmare.
  13. P

Adama at International Level

Just cannot understand the criticism levelled at Traore at times. He gives away a needless foul and the discussion seems to be mainly on this. Was it only me that thought when he came on, he changed the dynamics of a dull and boring game? Would the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo not give away fouls...
  14. P

Are the price rises acceptable ?

Just quoting one comment from the local tabloid: "My Son and I had a ST for many yrs til I moved to Spain 15 yrs ago and he went to work offshore and more recently in Saudi. Even though we can only get to half a dozen home games a season and a similar amount away it's still well worth the cost...
  15. P

Adama Traore is All Right ~ Even @ RWB

100%. One idiot behind me had it in for him the second he came on. Shouting abuse when he misjudged the cross but given no credit for the two players he ghosted past with ease. Yes, his end product and focus needs to be worked on, but you cannot deny that he has natural ability, and did more in...
  16. P

How would Bully compare?

No comparison, based on Nuno's style, striker needs to play deeper, get the ball and bring other players around him into the game, which Jimenez does perfectly. With all due respect, Bully wouldn't fit into this system. A better comparison, maybe, is to compare say Afobe to Bully, and Afobe...
  17. P

Adama Traore is All Right ~ Even @ RWB

Think he may have got injured in the second half. I noted twice, before being substituted, that he was streching his legs after making some runs to the byline. Before then, he was the most threatening player on the pitch. Don't think his crosses were too bad to be honest, just needed a tall...
  18. P

Punjabi wolves fantastic

First time poster but always follow the mix with interest. I am what you can consider 2nd generation Asian, but not really a fan of Punjabi Wolves since hearing about the antics of a particular leading member of Punjabi Wolves. Anyhow, I am a season ticker holder with my two daughters, and there...
Back
Top Bottom