Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Say something nice about the baggies

They love their family. Like, really, love their family.
  2. W

Brentford v Wolves comms thread.

20 million and 3 points courtesy of Collins
  3. W

Wolves v Chelsea comms thread.

They did talk about that cheating little git Sterling as well. I think they forgot we actually took part in the game.
  4. W

Wolves v Chelsea comms thread.

But now has to be so careful thanks to Sarabia
  5. W

Wolves v Nottm. Forest comms thread.

Toti has been awful today
  6. W

Wolves v Tottenham comms thread.

I'm finding it a bit annoying
  7. W

Nunes to City

From their forum: "Surprised his attitude isn’t being mentioned here. He’s a flouncing ponce, stands there with his arms in the air when a team mate doesn’t read a pass or one of his stupid flicks fails. Sits on the floor with his arms in the air bitching to the ref when he’s been fairly...
  8. W

Football Specials.

I recall the Southend one well. It was a lovely sunny Friday afternoon. Even on the way down the communication cord was pulled 4 times before we'd even reached Coventry, the 4th time resulting in a guard having to manually release the brakes and the on-board plod telling everyone that if it was...
  9. W

Gary O’Neil

The only slight consolation for me through the current debacle is I didn't renew for this season. I'd had a season ticket for almost 40 years, my other half for 17 years but we moved to Wales just over 3 years ago. A combination of travelling, expense, VAR and falling out of love with the game...
  10. W

Trail Blazers

I recall after we'd bottomed out and we won D4 on the way back up, the club produced a T-shirt celebrating being the first club to win all four divisions
  11. W

EFL CUP Ipswich (A) comms thread.

Fabio will save us
  12. W

EFL CUP Ipswich (A) comms thread.

Wummin of the highest order
  13. W

Sack him now

Has he gone yet?
  14. W

Wolves Next Manager

What's Walter Zenga doing at the moment?
  15. W

Gary O’Neil

Yes, as did the goal at Everton as I stated earlier, but the first was with a striker on the pitch who could convert a cross and yesterday's was a brilliant individual goal that could have been picked up anywhere. On the left he tore Liverpool a new one in the first half last week and he always...
  16. W

Gary O’Neil

Similarly, Sasa's goal at Everton came as a result of Neto's cross from the right. He can clearly switch effectively but generally we look so much more lively going forward with him on the left. If only we had a striker on the pitch to get on the end of those crosses...
  17. W

Gary O’Neil

And, alarmingly, was yet again played on the right for the first 25 mins following a back-to-his-best performance in his natural, left sided position last time out. I find this the most worrying of all of O'Neil's attempts at management yesterday.
  18. W

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

Gary will already have that written down ready for his post match comments
  19. W

Gary O’Neil

He's been gone too long
  20. W

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

I just don't think he's cut out for a career in the Premier League. The physicality is too much for him and he's constantly bullied and nudged off the ball before he can do anything constructive with it.
Back
Top Bottom