Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

2023/ 2024 Kit

It does and ordered the tracksuit top the moment I got the email. Already had a dispatched note too. Which was surprisingly quick.
  2. W

2023/ 2024 Kit

Wonder when they’ll be listed or available in the club shop.
  3. W

Toffees in the Wolves end….

Two were in front of me in the Billy Wright. They gave Neves a standing ovation, when he was subbed and it wasn’t just to blend in.
  4. W

Tourists

Not the ones I met up with. They’re of the younger generation, who could have picked an easy top six side but opted for Wolves, as they liked the look of the club and what they’re about. So, it was very much a conscious decision to support the club, for who they are now when getting into the...
  5. W

Tourists

A contingent of New York Wolves supporters group were over for the game. Flew over Thursday, headed back late Sunday/early Monday. A fantastic group of people, who had a great time discovering Wolverhampton for the first time.
  6. W

Let's all 'ave an Isco

Yep, it sure is the Spanish version of April Fools Day. For folk not in the know, here’s a website with details of the day https://www.andalucia.com/festival/christmas/all-fools-day.htm
  7. W

Are we open for sale

It seems to be the thing at the moment. Went to a Scottish game the other week, and they had half time cheerleaders. Just felt very odd.
  8. W

Advice for tomorrow please

Zero trains running today. As everyone has said, catch the metro rather than the bus. Make sure you take a bottle of water with you, the metro will be packed and warm, with a bottle of cold water being a god send.
  9. W

Beverley Knight and Goldie

I just want them to release Goldies trackie top. Understand it was bespoke (club shop has a similar one, but black sleeves), but surely they would have need permission to use logos.
  10. W

Beverley Knight and Goldie

He’s a Man U fan.
  11. W

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Think there was an email saying it was being shut for a couple of days (May have been FB too). But a bit of info on the website isn’t much to ask for is it really.
  12. W

Wolves membership

Well the snood lasted a long time. Put it on and elastic snapped straight away, and I don’t even have a big head.
  13. W

Wolves membership

Mine arrived today too. It’s somewhat underwhelming, and not worth the prolonged wait. RFID card holder - not of a great quality, with a huge metal clip that reminds me of mobile phone cases in the 90s. Will never use. Flag - it’s an adult supporters pack, so why bother. Have no children, so...
  14. W

Wolves membership

I’ve only ever received my card, with the repeat email “sorry about your membership gifts delay”. Perfect weather for the snood, and it will probably arrive in May.
  15. W

Wolves membership

Had very similar message for full membership in the UK. I did notice an addition to the snood. Looks like a card wallet or something like that
  16. W

Season Tickets

I’ve not had any email. So don’t know what they’re talking about with that statement
  17. W

Wolves membership

Great stuff, thanks for the pointer much appreciated. I was expecting it to reflect on the buying page, so much appreciated.
  18. W

Wolves membership

I’m looking to renew from last year (year before, year before etc) and it’s showing up as full price, how is the discount applied?
  19. W

Olympiacos refund

This is becoming very frustrating, even more so with the news about STH only going to the game (IF as and when they’re can allow). Fully support the clubs approach, but they’ve now got my money for this game, taking money for membership and still advertising membership.
  20. W

Season Tickets.

I emailed them a few weeks ago, raising the question. As they surely cannot hold on to people’s money forever, on the chance they may qualify in the future. I received a pretty standard response, which I’ve posted below: “The club are currently looking at how supporters who were issued a credit...
Back
Top Bottom