Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. bigwolf

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I was delighted when the opportunity arose for the big teams to **** off to the super league and take there fake plastic crap with them. Unfortunately fans and the media ruined that chance by wetting their pants and throwing thier toys out of the pram. Hoping the opportunity comes around...
  2. bigwolf

Season ticket prices 24/25

They will have modelled various price increases and lapse rate impacts. I think last year it was about 4% lapse rate (happy to be corrected). Assuming a 12% increase doubles the lapse rate to 8% that's circa 1.8k not renewing. Question is how confident are they that they can fill that gap...
  3. bigwolf

Not sure what decisive language I've used or criticised anyone who in receipt on benefits. I was simple making a comparison of cost to illustrate the point sometimes people need to make a choice. I say again some will struggle more than others with the cost and it's truly sad that some fans...
  4. bigwolf

I agree a phone contract is a necessity these days. But you don't need to spend £75 a month on one. I have an unlimited data SIM only contract for £15 a month and buy a second hand £100 phone every couple of years. People can make choices. I'd like a Lamborghini but I can't afford one so I...
  5. bigwolf

£800 is 3% of the average annual net income in the UK. I appreciate that it will be more of a stretch for some more than others and when buying multiple tickets for a family it stacks up but 3% is not a signifiant ratio for something that means so much to the people who attend. Especially for...
  6. bigwolf

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

The decision tonight was correct. Whether we like it or not it was. If it was the other way around we'd be saying why has he not been sent off. Cunha lashed out at a player who was involved in the build up. It's the correct decision. We were absolute garbage tonight. That's not down to VAR.
  7. bigwolf

Lopetegui

Agreed. He did what was asked of him in keeping us up. He was promised something. That didn't materialise. He walked. Don't blame him. He has principles and standards. Nothing wrong with that. As someone said on here at some point before with Nuno it felt like family. With Lopetegui it felt...
  8. bigwolf

My view is £33 per game represents excellent value. Watching regular football in a league that has the best quality in the world for that price is very good. I accept that for some it's a stretch and paying for a family it can really add up. But on a single ticket basis £70 a month for two...
  9. bigwolf

I'm giving it to The Dogs Trust. Honest
  10. bigwolf

11. bigwolf

Notts Forest (A) Pre-Match Thread

There's always time for time difference.
  12. bigwolf

Stadium Plans

I'm pretty sure they have a competition on match days to see who can be the slowest. It's ****in ridiculous. I get pay is not great but it's not an excuse. Management of those staff is awful. Jeff should spend some time in the Southbank concourse.
  13. bigwolf

Fosun Looking For New Investors

I see it differently. From day one FOSUN have only ever been in it to make money. Success on the pitch is secondary and has always been the case. My perception is they have realised that there was basically no chance or breaking and maintaining a top six position without spending serious big...
  14. bigwolf

Nathan Fraser

Didn't even realise he played today.
  15. bigwolf

Everton, surely a points deduction?

The premier league do not want to lose Everton. Financially it is better to have them in that say Luton, Burnley or Sheff Utd It was always going to be reduced.
  16. bigwolf

Tottenham (A) Pre-Match Thread!

To borrow a boxing parlance, styles make fights. I'm not sure there is a better suited team for how we play than spurs. A ridiculously high line that can be exploited with pace quite easily. But they can pick holes in any defence. With Cunha out the difficulty level goes up a level or two.
  17. bigwolf

Sin bins and semi automated offside technology soon

When it comes to the crunch refs won't have the bottle to implement. There will be early on flurry of sin bins. Then managers will moan. A big moment will happen against a big six team due to a sin bin. Media will go into a frenzy. And it will drift away and we will see one every so often...
  18. bigwolf

Aspirations

FOSUN are not interested in winning trophies. They want to turn this club into a £1bn business. That is their objective. Being in the premier league is critical to that aspiration. If a trophy comes along or a top six finish they will be delighted as we all will be. But that's not the...
  19. bigwolf

Semedo situation

I don't get this love in for semedo. He played well yesterday against a team that an under 5's would probably beat but in the main he has been average at best for most of the season. He defending is average at best and his attacking threat is non existent.
  20. bigwolf

Albion punishment

Lets not forget the ball boy who got hit with a bottle from the home fans as well. All the evidence is there to show the problem was in the home ends. And the security of those areas rests with WBA. Not one wolves fan left our away stand as far as I am aware yet possibly 200 Albion fans deemed...
Back
Top Bottom