Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

City verdict

One positive Hwang has continued his form pre new year only played 4/5 games since that period of disruption of internationals and injurys 2 in w should be 3 in 3 (Bournemouth was disallowed but it was a fair goal took well).
  2. J

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Attwell as well.
  3. J

I think we'd enjoy it more if we let them form that super league (providing they aren't allowed a domestic team) and if the take Webb, Attwell etc with them.
  4. J

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Both us and Bournemouth have had **** decisions go against us today. Guarantee those Penaltys aren't awarded to us or Bournemouth if it was the other way round. I'd just pull the players off its pointless.
  5. J

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Made absolutely no difference to play. Jamie Carragher summed it up "it's almost like the city players had to tell the referee to give the penalty "
  6. J

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Blues ownership has been the problem, sack a decent manager in Eustace who had them in the playoffs and bring in a failure because he was slightly more well known in America and to top it off he kept Blackburn up. I also doubt the 60,000 seater stadium will ever come to fruition, they bought...
  7. J

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Aren't Leicester really in the **** FFP/PSR wise? How are they making this signing when they need to sell desperately?
  8. J

Predictions, Citeh v Wolves

Can't see us getting anything, they don't have European Football and the league to focus on, they rarely drop points at this stage of the season. 3-0 City.
  9. J

Tommy Doyle

Absolute no brainer, a 22 year old English Premier League level midfielder for £5m is brilliant business.
  10. J

FA charge GON

Maybe that's the way forward get rid of the VAR refs who like to micromanage everything. It work well in Europe tonight but you know in the Premier League it would be stop start.
  11. J

Podence

He has always been a technically brilliant football, he has phases for us where he would go missing for weeks. He seems to prefer the med to the Premier league and he just seems to fit olympiacos, he ran the game against a decent spurs side when they player before he signed for us. On his day...
  12. J

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I'd argue possibly Guedes pound for pound was worst than Silva at least we got a few goals out of him. That been said both have been disasters Fabio through no fault of his own had the weight of a huge fee on his shoulders which so far he hasn't lived up to, Guedes did not want to come at all...
  13. J

Yerson Mosquera

There is another thread about how we may have mismanaged Fabio as a young player. I personally think he hasn't been mismanaged he just was never worth the £35 million we paid for him but that's another debate. We have managed Yerson right he looked raw when he came in then got a bad injury...
  14. J

That's exactly what they said... they aren't a reliable site it's mainly clickbait.
  15. J

POTS -- Now with Poll

First time in a long time there is no clear winner, out of all listed each has a very good case to win POTS, some of these have come on leaps and bounds since GON came in. I'd add Neto in the mix he has been brilliant up until his injuries
  16. J

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Wonder if he was Scott Sellars, wasn't Hobbs around in the scouting system quite a while? I seem to remember that he was rumoured to have gone to South America to negotiate with Enzo Fernandez although I don't think there was ever anything concrete in that but I thought he did a lot of south...
  17. J

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The club badge?
  18. J

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I'm sure city have a really low buy back on him.... imagine if they did an Afobe with him.
  19. J

Judah originally posted no context to the quote which adds to the fire he then added the below a few hours later.
  20. J

It's an old boys club,poor refs can continue to haunt the game via VAR once the legs have gone.
Back
Top Bottom