Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. A

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

My daughter has a job at the Mount she's not long started so I've told her to keep her eyes and ears open
  2. A

Duje Ćaleta-Car (Marseille)

It's a gated community around Tettenhall Codsall area I was actually working on one of the apartments the day after Bruno moved in and apparently nuno still has his apartments there
  3. A

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

You obviously come from the quiet side of Wolverhampton round by me people like that are the good neighbours
  4. A

And the new signing is ..............................
  5. A

Chelsea Tina

I knew her sister Vicki. My parents fostered one of her daughters for a few years back in the late 80s
  6. A

Billy Wilson - a name from the past

Last time I saw him he was eating horse sh#t by the man on the horse,something to do with his sanctuary
  7. A

I like Jack.

Good player when he stays on his feet, I hate all this diving carp same as Kane falling all over the place,but we've been cheated so many times in tournaments I think its about time we done our fair share of diving and nobody cons refs like grealish does
  8. A

Ait-Nouri

He's posted a picture of himself in a wolves training kit on Instagram last night so read what you may out of that
  9. A

Let's not forget fosun are an investment company. They'll invest in youngsters and sell at a profit its what they do. As long as wolves make a profit fosun will be happy enough
  10. A

Lower Quality Foreign Players

How can they distinguish if a player is of low quality? If he adds something different to a system then surely he's not low quality
  11. A

Rayan Aït-Nouri.... SIGNED!!!

Told nuno he had his head on upside down apparently
  12. A

Joao Palhinha link...

Didnt adama test positive in Spain?
  13. A

I'm pleased we've got him as he looks like he's going to be some player but im more pleased for yout. The bloke has took some stick on here for a couple of weeks now and he's stuck it out. Hopefully he gets more info and he's not going to be shot down in flames. Fair play to ya kidda
  14. A

I'm surprised that nobody has associated the oasis song 'dont look back in anger' to this potential signing. Youve missed a trick there mixers
  15. A

Diogo Jota

Nuno must of been taking the picture as he doesn't seem to be in the goodbye pictures
  16. A

Diogo Jota

Gutted jota is going,my favourite player since he's been here but this is how we're going to be run if we're going to be self sufficient. We have enough talent to cover for him and if it means 35 million to upgrade on our weaker areas then thats the way it is. Personally dont think jota will be...
  17. A

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

Me too, I wasn't talking to you at the bar was I?
  18. A

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

Instead of another forward leaving on the arrival of pepe I wonder if he's been bought as a sweetener to say loan to Valencia with a view to buy and we get one of their players
  19. A

Vitinha

I had to read that twice
Back
Top Bottom