Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Black Country Wanderer

Bournemouth Verdict

Im not sure VAR makes it less emotional,my blood pressure last night said differently
  2. Black Country Wanderer

Bournemouth Verdict

Plus the one ref refused to go to the monitor when VAR asked him to in one of our games,only us eh
  3. Black Country Wanderer

Bournemouth Verdict

Although i agree with most of your post i do think that we are the only club that has had one area of our squad decimated by injuries ie the attack No other team has had the entire attack wiped out for months like us While thats no excuse for not having enough depth in our squad, it is a...
  4. Black Country Wanderer

Why hasn't Jeff Shi raised VAR at the Premier League meetings

Exactly and ive seen nothing about it
  5. Black Country Wanderer

While i agree that the system is flawed and open to interpretation and wont be scrapped,i dont agree the PL are using it to alter results The whole point of VAR was to get rid of obvious errors not to re referee games and its not being used as it should be Take last night,Cunha did throw his...
  6. Black Country Wanderer

How do we know that? I havent seen anything official unless ive missed it
  7. Black Country Wanderer

How de we know he hasnt?
  8. Black Country Wanderer

Bournemouth Verdict

Fair play to GON he avoided the VAR controversy talk and blamed himself and the players for the worst performance of the season Too many substandard last night, terrible passing and pressing first half marginally better second half Subs made too late to matter and even when we finally make a...
  9. Black Country Wanderer

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

It was that quiet first half i thought everyone had walked out
  10. Black Country Wanderer

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Im not so sure Kilman was offside I thought in real time he was a yard off but after the slow motion i thought he was played on by the defenders trailing leg Didnt see any lines drawn just a big black square that told you nothing Cunha did throw his arm out but had no bearing on the goal Then...
  11. Black Country Wanderer

I give up
  12. Black Country Wanderer

Absolute rubbish first half they should be 3 up Need to push Lemina and RAN further forward need even a half fit Cunha on asap Not one player except Sa worth their place so far,Bournemouth look a class above
  13. Black Country Wanderer

Need Sarabia to get into gear tonight been awful last couple of games
  14. Black Country Wanderer

Bournemouth (H) Pre-Match Thread!

WooHoo
  15. Black Country Wanderer

Season ticket prices 24/25

God bless the triple lock :)
  16. Black Country Wanderer

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I know but you did state "since we got back up" and even your edited post is just not fact I do agree we dont score enough but to blanket state something leaves you open to criticism
  17. Black Country Wanderer

You have already been given 2 home games where we scored 4 and there have been many more where we should have scored at least that tbh
  18. Black Country Wanderer

Beat me to it lol I get the general we dont score enough theme,but there have been many games over the last 5/6 years where we should have had 4/5 goals ,we created loads of good chances but just have a habit of missing most of them This season we will probably score more goals than in any other...
  19. Black Country Wanderer

Id agree with that, perhaps 28 is too many but you need 23 minimum especially with the 5 sub rule now
  20. Black Country Wanderer

Its silly season time isnt it? We will be linked with players ,other clubs will be linked with ours, but they are all rumours and should be taken with a huge dollop of salt In another month perhaps we start seeing more serious gossip, but until we get the usual Percy posts ill not lose much...
Back
Top Bottom