Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I reckon a few will be off in the summer for decent money to be reinvested on younger players who will be developed then in 2/3 years they'll be off, rinse and repeat. Well make the odd "big" signing at a good age (probably from the mendes stable) to help out the young UN's but they'll also be...
  2. O

Premier League clubs vote in favour of spending cap

On initial looks I'm quite liking it, should fosun want to invest a bit then there's scope to put a fair bit in without fear of breaching FFP if I'm reading it correctly. The big clubs are pretty much as you were. I could obviously be getting it completely wrong
  3. O

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I haven't been to a game all season and rarely watch us on the TV anymore. It's either incompetence or corruption. If the premier league can attract the best players in the world why can't it employ the best officials from around the world?
  4. O

Tommy Doyle

If Neto is on city's list in the summer then trying to do a similar deal i.e £50M cash McAtee on loan £5M option is good for all parties. £5M for Doyle is peanuts even with a 50% sell on, easily a £20M player minimum in today's market
  5. O

Next Seasons Shirts

I know I'm in the minority but I'd love gold and black hooped socks again. A classic old gold plain top black shorts and hoop socks would be very distinctive and traditional
  6. O

Anyone else thinking sod it

I have no idea tbh
  7. O

Ok would you be saying this if it wet Coventry's way?
  8. O

Var has loads of issues, especially when it's a matter of interpretation and judgement however when it's a case of fact i.e offside and goal line then there's not really any argument. Just for a second let's pretend the Coventry player was half an inch onside but flagged after the goal only for...
  9. O

Kilman keep or sell?

Neto, he's an amazing player but rarely fit. Get a good fee then reinvest on 3 players who can contribute throughout the season and also reduce the workload on others so we don't have this burnout again
  10. O

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Think a few need to reduce expectations for the summer, depending on outgoings (Neto,Podence,Guedes) we should be in a position to sign 4 or 5 hopefully decent players and a couple of frees/loans fleshing out the squad a bit. That doesn't sound amazing but we'd only be missing Neto really who's...
  11. O

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Got to play him further forward next year then he'll be off for massive money to Madrid/psg city etc.. Such a unique player, he's got it all strength power speed passing ability eye for goal. He's almost like a create a pro player on FIFA where you get so many points to spend on certain...
  12. O

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Best LB/LWB/LW/CM/LFWD/ST in the world
  13. O

Everton, surely a points deduction?

If the fine is 100% of overspend then it's difficult to argue against really, anything less then it's just pandering
  14. O

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Uefa's days are numbered mate, by hook or by crook the super league will happen, if the English sides are banned then it just gets set up sooner and probably with a very heavy English presence (10 sides or so).
  15. O

Gaz tapped up?

Non story really, if it was the head coach position then he's off like a shot. The chance to build a side with those kinds of resources would be too much to turn down for anyone. As a coach though? Nah not happening he's the main man here working with a much smaller budget but it's his ideas...
  16. O

Leon Chiwome

Much more mobile than Fraser and looks prepared to get stuck in. Only a cameo but on today's display he looks a better prospect of the 2
  17. O

selling our stars

No different to us circling sides lower down the food chain for their players. If they do well here then the sides in Europe on a regular basis will want them. The trick is to buy these players at as low a fee possible then sell for the maximum using the profit to rinse and repeat. Everyone...
  18. O

International call ups

Interesting Fraser has decided to stay at molineux rather than go on U21 duty. I'm sure the club have spoken to him but it seems a very mature decision to focus on playing 1st team football while he has the opportunity. Picking an injury up now could mean missing out on this kind of chance...
  19. O

European Super League

It's going to happen 1 way or another eventually. Premier league will be reduced in size and a top 8 or 10 will be playing in it every year continually getting stronger. No good for lower league sides but I'm glad we're at the top table now because it will be nigh on impossible to break...
  20. O

No EFL 'New Deal'

It's a tricky one, you can't have too much of a gap between the divisions else it will turn into the same 5/6 clubs swapping leagues every year but the kind of finances needed for the championship to consistently produce a variety of teams capable of keeping it interesting is huge now and if the...
Back
Top Bottom