Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. P

Brighton v Wolves predictions

an AI website i have bookmarked is predicting 2-1 brighton :( im going 2-1 to us :)
  2. P

January 2024 transfer window thread.

am i the only one who thinks that scoring 28 goals in 2023 games is not exactly prolific? :p
  3. P

Gary O'Neil on Monday night football

is the full replay of it on anywhere?
  4. P

season ticket direct debits

cheers buddy :)
  5. P

yeah, for some reason the missus can only see the last 3 months direct debits form our uk bank. assuming theres only 3 payments so far that'll do me.
  6. P

indeed it is and i remember yours too pal, all good, feel free to drop me a pm if you like :) all the BeST ;)
  7. P

bloody hell, ticketmaster :eek::eek::eek: can anyone tell me where i can see confirmation of my direct debits for a current season ticket which includes this seasons payments , past and future? buggered if i can see a god damned thing :D
  8. P

Jeff Shi Letter

Whoever wrote that needs a big pat on the back from Jeff ;)
  9. P

Pre Season Tour-South Korea

Hopefully they'll come to Spain, we moved over here this year and it's sods law it'll be the first time in ages they weren't due over here.
  10. P

Coping with grief

extremely tough and also extremely hard to get over i'd imagine. i have lost both of my parents and a brother, all were tough. those are my only major experiences of grief. the only thing they had in common was that the only thing that made them easier was the passing of time. my mother died...
  11. P

Why do you hate/dislike a certain club or clubs?

leeds- coz my mate supports them everton - coz my nephew supports them forest - they lost to man u in the first game of the season donkeys years ago after going 1-0 up when i was in rhodes on a ****fest and we were the nominated forest fans for the day southampton - sent my watch to someone...
  12. P

season ticket question

hypothetically, of course, is it possible to change the name on a season ticket to pass it on to someone else next year or does it have to be given back to the club for resale? ;)
  13. P

Neves

**** me, don't dare say that, you'll get lynched :D
  14. P

Homophobic Chanting

"Chelsea Rent Boys" i wasn't offended by it at all and never even heard it in the middle of the steve bull. should i have heard it i would have taken it that many of the Chelsea fans owned enough spare houses that they had bought on a "buy to let" basis and applauded them for their foresight...
  15. P

Neves

who is "dissing" him? i certainly didn't. i asked if our midfield TODAY was better without him. i would say the dynamics of our midfield today was better than it was recently AND without neves. did i say he was a bad player? no. i specifically mention i thought he was world class.
  16. P

Neves

i totally agree, however, god help us, our CURRENT midfield without him may be as or more effective than with him?
  17. P

Neves

i have never mentioned his contribution to the club or was that mentioned for someone else?
  18. P

Neves

and today being one of the only games where neves is not the first name on the teamsheet with everyone else slotting in around him :) so, is it that our midfield looks more dynamic and effective without him? as i have said, without doubt, he is a world class player. do we have a better...
  19. P

Neves

really?
  20. P

Neves

i'd say pretty much what i said with a lot less words :D i have no doubt neves is a world class midfielder. does our midfield suffer without him? not on todays showing IMO
Back
Top Bottom