Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Coventry Verdict

Sorry for childish response and I think we agree. Just ****es me off how this place turns on one performance after what overall has been a far better season than expected. Ultimately this is on Shi etc for the lack of addressing the striker issue.
  2. J

Coventry Verdict

I had too but intrigued to see how much different or balanced you could make that team?
  3. J

Coventry Verdict

Grow up mate
  4. J

The (awful) new ticket site.

The same here. Missed out on Coventry tickets as was on holiday in Egypt. Won’t work with VPN. Just awful overall experience
  5. J

Molineux support for this team

Agreed the atmosphere is rubbish. New songs definitely needed but can’t help feel something’s changed in the south bank where I sit. Can’t put my finger on what though. This team deserve far better!!
  6. J

The Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Some scraping of barrels in here tonight. You love to see it
  7. J

The Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Tis a thing of beauty this. That's the 10 games in that a minority on here we’re saying to judge after. Well done Gary and long may it continue. Amazing how he’d lost the dressing room after 3 games…..
  8. J

Nunes return and “our Jack”

I will be giving Nunes dogs abuse and am fully prepared to have it inevitably rammed back down my throat
  9. J

Corrupt, bent, bias ?

We should take action. Stage a walkout while on Sky. Sing **** VAR for 10 mins straight and everyone leave 30 mins before end of game. Or something similar.
  10. J

Gary O’Neil

The levels of nonsense are ramping up on here.
  11. J

Gary O’Neil

As with all things in life that haven’t happened yet, we don’t know anything. I suspect he’s not the right person but I hope he is. I don’t see the point in yours and others attitude towards him as it at best won’t make a difference. At worst it creates a stink that can penetrate and make the...
  12. J

Gary O’Neil

Apologies I was off enjoying my Sunday. Your point with regards to Leicester is hypothetical nonsense. The zzzzz’s were directed at your incessant (Jos on transfer thread levels of tedium) posting about your dislike of O’Neil. Fwiw I don’t think he’s gonna be a success but I will for sure...
  13. J

Gary O’Neil

Zzzzzzzzzz
  14. J

Gary O’Neil

Mate you’re using any stick you can to beat him with. This is an awful example of why he’s not good enough.
  15. J

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Well done Julen
  16. J

Gary O'Neil - tactics

She’s probably just agreeing with you to get you to shut up pal.
  17. J

Steve Bull Stand

Sit in S1 and have done for a few years now. Moved from S5 so can tell you that side of stand has always been poor in comparison. Was good for a while yesterday but it was edgy and showed the fragile nature of what’s going on at the club. Acoustics and the build of South Bank and Steve Bull...
  18. J

Jose Sa

I thought the same. Ridiculous that his concentration was on crowd. So unprofessional
  19. J

An apology to Gary O'Neil

Judging after 5-10 games is sensible but I thought that was a great start and he really came across well after the game. Considering the amount of people on here who had him hung, drawn and quartered before a ball was kicked, it’s nice to see some common sense prevailing.
  20. J

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Shhh he was the messiah don’t you know
Back
Top Bottom