Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

U18 & U23 news and info...

Concern should be confirm lol
  2. C

U18 & U23 news and info...

I'm ok .. all treatments have finished .. just the run in now .. short or long they cannot tell me what length .. 3 months or a couple of years they cannot concern .. had bad spell prior to Xmas but at least over that .. back reading the mix regularly again makes me chuckle at times and thanks...
  3. C

Happy Christmas

Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year to everyone on the Mix .. l
  4. C

Rate the Transfer Window

Have been able to review a lot of videos on the last couple of days .. my view on the signings Bueno is a real nonsense defender as you would expect from Uruguay.. has pace ..good in the air ..used to playing high line back 4 can play in 3 .. once up to pace will be better than Dawson Doyle ...
  5. C

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

But it was ok for City to approach with low ball offer and upset Nunes to stop training. . Get real happens all the time .. not arguing with you have enough on my plate Cheers
  6. C

Opening offer would have gone a little more .. double their outlay .. but understand their position of not being able to replace .. you were making out low ball offer ..
  7. C

Think you will find it was €2m loan fee with €20m obligation
  8. C

JR Bellegarde

He will probably need work permit and international clearance though might take a few days
  9. C

Santiago Bueno Signing

And as an aside he does have pace quicker than Dawson and Kilman
  10. C

Santiago Bueno Signing

Just announced
  11. C

Not heard anything just hopeful he leaves another bad apple
  12. C

Hopefully 2 out Podence
  13. C

Not saying that just guessing a figure from players we being linked with .. just making the point Nunes fee upfront is massive ..
  14. C

The £47m upfront is massive .. will clear any cash flow of FPP problems and even the loss scenario if Fosun are not guaranteed for the 3 years loss allowed.. the players we sign will be amortized over 5 years .. at present Enso at £5m and Bueno at £10m equates to £3m this year a couple more...
  15. C

Santiago Bueno Signing

Not too bad .. only 6 bookings last season in over 30 games .. below par for a CB
  16. C

Enso Gonzalez

Have watched around an hour of videos on Enso .. not small around 5ft 9ins .. very quick with a wand of a left foot .. been playing more of an attacking midfielder in recent games .. he is very strong and not afraid to mix it with big central defenders .. nice clip showing him using his body...
  17. C

There is no loyalty amongst players nowadays all money agent driven .. when do players stay 10 years at a club like Bully .. has anyone heard of a testimonial game for a player with long service in many years used to happen regularly in the past 3 years at a club seems to be the average now we...
  18. C

Nunes to City

It was said on the mix that JL was right to leave because he was lied too .. well in Matheus case Wolves had the fixed sell on fee removed but Wolves had a gentleman's agreement with Matheus that he could leave if a Champions League team came in with a good offer .. what has happened since the...
  19. C

He is not a DM .. good carrier of the ball .. 2 footed Best me too it lol
  20. C

Nunes to City

It's €,60m plus add ons reported by Romano
Back
Top Bottom