Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Zigwolf

Newsnow (Wolves)

Newsnow (Wolves) used to be my quick go to for all things Wolves Now its just an endless stream of clickbait - shame
  2. Zigwolf

Wolves v Man Utd. FA Cup Quarter Finals

I recently spoke to a friend in Canada. He told me that he had been at Molineux for an FA Cup replay in 1976 when Man Utd had come from 2 - 0 down to beat the Wolves 2 - 3 I was at that game It reminded me that my first visit to Molineux had been in the mid sixties when the Wolves had played Man...
  3. Zigwolf

Ticket Office - Being Cut Off

Yet again, I have patiently queued on the telephone to get through to the Ticket Office. I have listened to a very loud commentary of us winning at Bristol City, Middlesbrough etc as my waiting position lowered. Finally - "Your position is one " And then at the magic moment - And I get...
  4. Zigwolf

Bournemouth

Josh King just booked for diving v Arsenal The Refs were watching last Saturday
  5. Zigwolf

Harry Kane - Man City

I can see Man City bidding 200 million for Harry Kane - Spurs might be tempted. Funds towards that new stadium ?
  6. Zigwolf

Can a Footballer carry too much muscle?

Having never been near a gymnasium in my life I wonder if anyone on here has a knowledgeable insight into how much muscle is it good for a footballer to have? Can they over-do the bulking up and does it affect stamina ? I always remember Henry Cooper stating that Frank Bruno carried too much...
  7. Zigwolf

Toni Duggan at Barcelona

Like me, you probably wondered why Ryan Bennett looked more comfortable on the ball ? Toni Duggan: Barcelona forward on challenges - and benefits - of playing overseas
  8. Zigwolf

Talksport

Talksport discussion now 7.30pm
  9. Zigwolf

When are they back ?

We play on Friday evening so does anyone know when all the International players return ? And are any of them facing a long trip back ? Will this affect the team selection ?
  10. Zigwolf

Enzo Sauvage

Has anyone seen him play ? "Seriously, I'm in love with this kid" - Coach tips Wolves youngster to "go all the way" - Sport Witness
  11. Zigwolf

Yellow Cards

Can someone now let us know how Neves & Saiss yellow card / suspension situation now stands? Is it worth Romain being on the bench for a couple of games ? And does Ruben now have a clean slate ?
  12. Zigwolf

London or Wolverhampton

Some are wondering why our sophisticated European players preferred Wolverhampton to London. Might it have been for the shopping experience ?
  13. Zigwolf

Pulis has arrived. Colin in charge

Throws, fouls and Gestede's 'comic ineptitude': 4 Cardiff things
  14. Zigwolf

Who remembers this ?

The Danny Dichio ‘screamer’
  15. Zigwolf

Best photo of the Season. Regards Leo

Courtesy of Leo’s Twitter
  16. Zigwolf

Cyrus Christie/ Ryan Fredericks

Would we have taken either ? Who knew Christie was available?
  17. Zigwolf

Sam Ricketts

Sam was interviewed in the WV bar a couple of years ago and I was seriously impressed by the guy. I understood immediately why Kenny Jackett had taken him to Swansea from Telford years ago and then brought him to Wolves in a very dark hour. We all agreed he had a big future in the game after his...
Back
Top Bottom