Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Huge of Sharjah

Ill omens... I trust(ish) not.

. Good afternoon readers, I thought i would plant my seed of a thought in this moist, loving and fertile patch of belief & prose for the betterment of all mankind (maybe a little grandiose for an opening statement but it's been a while since i started a thread so I thought a little 'gravitas'...
  2. Huge of Sharjah

Objet d'art

. Very apt i thought: .
  3. Huge of Sharjah

FIFA Women's World Cup...

. Anyone else watching the games wearing their contour-hugging speedo thong whilst lounging on a well oiled plastic sheet with a goat nearby? Or am I the only one unemployed at the moment? And for the footballing purists... Japan are leading NZ 2-1 (with ten minutes to go)... England play...
  4. Huge of Sharjah

Pet's Corner... The place to chin-wag about the little rascals.

. I've got three cats, two dogs, a turtle, a sea-monkey and lots of flies... And I now seem to have acquired (he's taken to hanging about in the tree opposite the house) a parrot who manages, with unnerving accuracy, to hit my car, almost on a daily basis, with the biggest azure-streaked...
  5. Huge of Sharjah

Cloggers...

. Now I'm pretty sure I'm not a pervert, and I certainly don't develop a 'chubby' (or indeed anything along those lines) but I cant stop watching the Zach Galifianikas (sp) "Can't tell me nothin' " lip-syncing music video on u-tube so i can (openly) enjoy the amusing antics of Zach and secretly...
  6. Huge of Sharjah

Qi...

. Found purely by chance a number episodes/clips of QI last night on u-tube... Not sure how it was viewed by you lads when it first came out but as this was my first encounter with QI, and I found it rather amusing and was wondering what other comedic shows (given that I enjoyed QI) have I...
  7. Huge of Sharjah

Take the money...

Interested to read a little earlier how a number of the league 1 & 2 clubs have initially 'refused' their (increased) premiership payments because they believe that the premiership's proposed increase in the duration (and therefore amount) of parachute payments (to those relegated from the Prem)...
  8. Huge of Sharjah

Quids in/out...

. Just reading a few Hull City supporter comments on an unofficial site Hull site to get their own thoughts on their run-in and it would appear that the majority (on that site) are already resigned to the drop and actually quite looking forward to a season in the Championship as it may allow...
  9. Huge of Sharjah

Celtic...

. Just watching the Celtic v Ross County Semi-final cup game to see Keano pop some in and they've (Celtic) just conceded another on the break to go 0-2 down with about 3 mins of injury time to play... Very naughty . .
  10. Huge of Sharjah

Clinical observations...

. Now I’ve got no reason to think that I’m gay (or even bi-sexual) but I’ve noticed that I’ve started taking a rather unhealthy interest in other men’s necks… In retrospect it’s very likely that this ‘interest’ was prompted by the son’s recent casual observation: 'Dad, you've got no neck' (i...
  11. Huge of Sharjah

Stonehenge seemed a little bit steep but...

. Read with some interest of the plight of the last surviving Titanic passenger and how she is seemingly now having a little trouble paying the GBP3,000 monthly costs to stay at a Southampton nursing home... Now I know that I should really keep up with what's happening (I think it was 15quid...
  12. Huge of Sharjah

Trickery abounds-a-plenty...

. Watching the Newcastle/Boro game last night and noted Nolan's key role in Newcastle's first goal (which the ref obviously didn't spot)... It clearly looked like something that they had worked on in training and it made me wonder (having only seen a handful of Wolves' games on the TV) whether...
  13. Huge of Sharjah

Out of the woodwork...

...and into the limelight... That's right, I'm talking about Glory hunters... You don't see them for years and then they just turn up like an old trouser leg cuff... pretty soon there will be loads of them coming around here a bit (insha'allah) and 'wiggling' to and fro threads like they own...
Back
Top Bottom