Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Writer Wolf

Gary O’Neil

I think any random mid-level manager from the Iberian Peninsula or South America would do a better job than O'Neil. Heck, even from their regional leagues. There has to be someone.
  2. Writer Wolf

FAO Hobbs

Not my choice at all, but if it's to be him, then let's support him from the second he's announced. It's in all our interests that he does well, his included. You never know, he could work wonders. I'm deeply worried about what's going on at Wolves, but I'm also choosing to hold on to some...
  3. Writer Wolf

Lopetegui

I never warmed to Lopetegui and don't mind him going in a personal sense. What really shocks me, however, is the timing and also the rumoured replacement. Surely there's a reasonably competent coach/manager from a European or South American league who can step in.
  4. Writer Wolf

Should Fosun sell the club?

Depends who the buyer is. In principle, yes, I think the Wolves-Focus relationship has turned sour. But I'd rather keep Fosun and hope for gradual improvement than trust some new wild cannon owners who could do us serious long-term harm.
  5. Writer Wolf

Lopetegui

I’m not sure what to make of things yet. I’m waiting until the transfer window closes and the first few matches to pass judgement. On a personal level, I find it hard to warm to Lopetegui like with Nuno or Jackett for example, but ultimately that’s neither here nor there if he achieves good...
  6. Writer Wolf

Current social media fan base comparison

Not many. A lot are saying 'Goodbye Wolves' over on social media.
  7. Writer Wolf

How many points on boxing day morning?

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose 3-0 or more in every match for the rest of 2022 if we don't get someone in.
  8. Writer Wolf

Forbes Article

Essentially, we've come to the end of the road with Fosun. I think the best we can now hope for is a swift sale to someone or some group that will see the strengths of the Wolves brand and maintain us as a premier league outfit while developing a proper management structure. Fingers crossed...
  9. Writer Wolf

Wolves v Leicester City comms. thread.

Serious change is needed from top to bottom. Maybe it'll take a thrashing on the pitch today and toxic scenes at Molineux for Guo to take action. I don't know. We're down if nothing changes.
  10. Writer Wolf

Are we staying up or going down?

Depends on what happens during the World Cup break and into January. If Fosun pull out all the stops to get a top-class manager, spend more money, and hopefully fire Shi/Sellers then I think we will survive. If not and they keep Davis or hire some Lage-like manager, then yes we'll be...
  11. Writer Wolf

Michael Beale

Really disappointed and also embarrassed for Wolves. I was excited by this potential direction. But there's a part of me that thinks very poorly of Beale now too. To agree personal terms and be within an hour or two of signing, and then change your mind (as is being suggested) then that's just...
  12. Writer Wolf

Michael Beale

Happy if this is our man. He's skilled, hungry, hardworking, and ambitious. Genuinely excited for once and have a good feeling about it all.
  13. Writer Wolf

Top Three

Out of Beale, Bosz, and Nuno, I hope it's Beale. I'm guessing it will be Bosz though. I like what I've read about Beale and even with the lack of direct (solo) head coach experience, I think he's the most exciting potential-wise. Bosz worries me but hopefully I'm proven wrong if he takes the job.
  14. Writer Wolf

Pedro Martins

I've been quietly excited by this guy and think he might positively surprise if given the job. I'm not sure why there's been so much negativity around his potential appointment. From what I've read, he has a good footballing brain. He might not be charismatic as such, but it's the results that...
  15. Writer Wolf

Lopetegui

This season is a write-off as far as getting into Europe is concerned, if that was ever a realistic possibility anyway. So in a way, there's no big rush to sign a head coach. I'd rather they took their time and signed the best candidate before the end of the World Cup. This season is all...
  16. Writer Wolf

West Ham (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Lose this and we'll be in the relegation zone. He'll have to go.
  17. Writer Wolf

Wolves 0 Man City 3 Verdict

I was worried about a thrashing after the first goal and then the sending off, so to keep it to 3-0 is pretty decent against the certain run-away champions. But overall, I have zero faith in Lage and see no positive forward momentum from his time in charge. I think multiple changes above the...
  18. Writer Wolf

Your last exciting transfer

Paul Ince and Denis Irwin. These were well-known players I'd actually seen playing and so was quite exciting to think they were joining Wolves. Loved seeing them in Wolves colours. Most of the Fosun-era signings were unknowns to me at the time. Turned out marvellously though.
  19. Writer Wolf

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Is Palhinha actually that good? I have no idea myself as I've never seen him play. Just wondering, if the only competition for his name is a newly promoted side, then is that saying something about his quality? Maybe we can do better and will, hence the growing rumours he'll end up at Fulham...
  20. Writer Wolf

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

Nice shirt. Awful kit launch music. Feels off-brand. The music and 'jungle' lyrics seem out of step with the more prowling and menacing wilderness wolf imagery we were kind of embracing.
Back
Top Bottom