Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. clivewolves

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I know watching on telly you get more information than being in the stadium, but don't be fooled into thinking VAR has been created for the TV audience. It's just as tedious in another way. Watching three or four minutes of the same replay to find a 'clear and obvious' isn't what I want to...
  2. clivewolves

Team for Luton

If Traore doesn't start he might as well ask for a transfer in the summer. He played well against Arsenal and looked the freshest player in squad last night. I think he will start.
  3. clivewolves

Bournemouth Verdict

Well done to Bournemouth. They looked good last night. Forward passes and forward runs caused us problems. They pressed us well and when they had the ball we couldn't get near them. Too many players were off it last night. Semedo finally puts in a great cross but it counts for nothing. A...
  4. clivewolves

Congratulations King John!

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20240424-richards-becomes-wolves-vice-president/
  5. clivewolves

Stadium Plans

6. clivewolves

Lopetegui

I did read one comment from a West Ham fan calling Lopetegui the cheap option. I don't think Lopetegui would share that view. I think he would be a good choice for West Ham. He would still flirt with bigger clubs across Europe and his relationship with David Sullivan would be interesting, but...
  7. clivewolves

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It feels like the winners lost and the losers won but that's football. It can be a cruel mistress.
  8. clivewolves

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

A good effort from the lads. Chirewa did well, particularly in the first half. Traore was good. Arsenal weren't at their best but did enough to win. Doyle the Man of the Match. Some really good passing from him last night. He looked like a leader on the pitch. I thought the ref had a...
  9. clivewolves

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

I wonder how many Championship clubs also want to get rid of replays. A fair few play weaker teams in the FA Cup and want to focus on getting promoted.
  10. clivewolves

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

Traditionally the FA have made changes to the competition so this change fits into that tradition. They should have consulted all the stakeholders first. If the EFL want more more matches they could propose their own changes like having the 1st to the 4th rounds played over two legs. Now the...
  11. clivewolves

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

I'm not too fussed either way. For all the talk about it being another nail in the coffin for the FA Cup it's still going to be played every season. And one day I hope to see Wolves win it.
  12. clivewolves

Arsenal predictions

I think Joao Gomes will have a good game. Under the lights, celebrating every tackle and a Man of the Match performance.
  13. clivewolves

Astropay

I think I still have some money in an account that I won on some Wolves related promotion. They wanted either a passport number or a driving licence number of which I have neither so I didn't bother with it. As for sponsors I remember Man Utd announcing Teamviewer as their shirt sponsor and I...
  14. clivewolves

Everton, surely a points deduction?

After watching Real Madrid get to another Champions League semi-final I still can't believe Carlo Ancelotti was the Everton manager. He must have been on a ****load of money.
  15. clivewolves

Season ticket prices 24/25

Wolves should run one of those "want to leave a gift in your will?" advertisements. I expect there will be a rise and the renewal rate will be over 90% again.
  16. clivewolves

Matheus Cunha

17. clivewolves

Stadium Plans

I was in two minds as to whether to post this but Wolves are getting a new stadium, just not the one we want. If you have any issues translating it on your browser of choice I can copy the odd extract from it. https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309405023551374885066 "Chongqing Wolves...
  18. clivewolves

U18 & U23 news and info...

19. clivewolves

Arsenal predictions

Gabriel will act like a Billy Big *******s, then cry and fall over when someone goes near him. Wolves 2 Arsenal 3. Cunha and Hwang to score.
  20. clivewolves

Today’s Games 2023-2024

This is a strange feeling. I'm watching Crystal Palace and I'm enjoying it. They just need to take their chances.
Back
Top Bottom