Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I said to those around me that we should all walk out but the problem with that is, although you think it's a terrible decision you can't be 100% certain. If we all walked out and then it transpires VAR had got it right we'd all look stupid. If we could get a better phone signal (another gripe)...
  2. W

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

He's got that maverick side to him which is very rare these days in a player as it's often coached out of them. Watched him in his last game for Angers vs PSG and he was great. Couldn't believe we were rumoured to be looking to get rid of him during the summer. Play him further forward and give...
  3. W

Away season tickets - should they continue?

I believe the club aren't allowing any new AST holders so as current holders drop off the numbers will gradually diminish over time meaning more tickets will be sold on a points basis, although appreciate that there will still be a hardcore but many of these will have done the hard yards over...
  4. W

The **** Away

Amazingly we were at school on the bank holiday Monday for some reason but bunked the day off to go. Remember whilst everyone else was just walking in through the ripped down fencing we paid to get in as didn't want to get nicked when we were supposed to be at school Also remember we were...
  5. W

5Live Monday Night Club

Thought his transparency comments were a joke. We've had no clarity from the leadership for many years since Fosun came in. I'm sure he told us to be patient and we would do business late in the window then tonight admits we weren't really looking to do anything until Nunes left which then...
  6. W

The current bottom six

Defensively we are terrible. Brighton blew us part in that 10 minute spell & for a time yesterday in the 2nd half palace did the same & just walked straight through us. Coupled to our inability to be effective at the other end of the pitch I think we are in for a difficult season.
  7. W

Gazball!

My thoughts on it as well & backed up by comments from Hobbs when he said JL stayed on to prepare the team whilst MH sought his successor. I’m no fan of JL but he has to take some credit for last night. The good thing is in the last 2 games GO will have seen what they are capable of &...
  8. W

Gary O’Neil - Poll

Dreadful if true. There 1-0 win at molineux was a classic backs to the wall smash & grab. I’d rather get relegated having a go than watch that for 38 games. Their stats were awful & I’m almost speechless that it’s come to this.
  9. W

Rumours from the pub

If we're struggling for money bit of a luxury for a friendly . Lets hope it's to announce Scott!
  10. W

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Sums up just how amateur the club is. Dossiers on players from all over the world from a vast scouting network we're told yet only bloke we signed was cos we bumped into him searching for a ball in the rough on a bloody golf course. Bunch of jokers!
  11. W

All this talk of departments makes me laugh as though we’re some multinational empire. It’s basically the accountant & Hobbs having a fall out & just makes the club look amateur
  12. W

Friendly in Dublin

X5 in north stand, block 134
  13. W

I'm fairly relaxed about the outgoings as we have been nowhere near good enough the last 3 seasons. It's easy to like players and get upset when they leave but they've just not performed so reality is we need to move them on & look to improve. Hobbs growing influence and the january signings, in...
  14. W

Is the Everton game already sold out

Have you got sorted yet? If not I would ring the ticket office and explain the situation and they may be able to assist you if any tickets become available. It's often worth checking the ticket site in the days running up to the game in case anyone unable to attend puts their seats up for resale...
  15. W

Podence.

Used to rate him but done nothing in recent sub appearances other than forest goal, which I accept was very important, but nothing since. Found it embarrassing when he went down in the penalty area today holding his face.
  16. W

What's your most upsetting moment as a Wolves fan?

Bolton away in the play offs then Watford SF & nothing else really comes close from a one off game. That said the most painful & agonising time was the conclusion of the 2002/3 season when we suffered the humiliation of our dear rivals pipping us to promotion. It lasted from Easter to early May...
  17. W

season ticket question

Mate did it last year as family member no longer able to attend and wanted to pass it on to family friend in different price category and it did involve a bit of work sending in letters etc but they did get it done
  18. W

Leicester Verdict

Ridiculous Raul doesn’t make the bench with 9 places available & knowing Costa won’t last the full 90
  19. W

Apologies WW I was driving so unable to check MM on way down & only just looking through now...

Apologies WW I was driving so unable to check MM on way down & only just looking through now. Another local fan in Southampton contacted us on Twitter & had it.
  20. W

Southampton (A) Pre-Match Thread!

X1 adult ticket available. Can meet at ground
Back
Top Bottom