Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. citrus_wolf

Away season tickets - should they continue?

The membership thing is a stupid ticket tax anyway. Why should getting a ticket depend on paying a £40 fee?
  2. citrus_wolf

The **** Away

Well that's brightened my mood! Thanks for the info
  3. citrus_wolf

The **** Away

Especially since I learned they just signed Andi Weimann, former Wolf who scored the winner against Liverpool for us... in the 4th round #omen (hopefully not)
  4. citrus_wolf

The **** Away

VAR MIGHT RUIN A GOAL BUT IT CAN'T RUIN A CUP DRAW*, I went mental! *Brentford can though
  5. citrus_wolf

Warm weather training camp

I'm not even a pro footballer, and I'm a damn sight happier to be back in the Abu Dhabi warmth this week, than when visiting England last week for Christmas/New Year! 100% correct about the relaxation, when I exercise there's no to-the-bones cold to overcome.
  6. citrus_wolf

Warm weather training camp

They're coming to my city! Should I risk my residence visa trying to get behind the closed doors to watch. I'll get a painted sign ready: 'WISH IT WAS THIS WARM IN THE TEMP STAND'
  7. citrus_wolf

Time for legal advice and action v PGMOL

I really like the 'going dark' idea to foster impartiality. It's a good quick fix I have not heard before, nice idea
  8. citrus_wolf

All Gold Kit

When yet another SALE email from the Wolves Megastore reminds you how ugly our away and 3rd kits are
  9. citrus_wolf

The Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

It looked bleak in the beginning, but the anger was justified as we were chucking away a plan: Julen was meant to come in before our beloved Nuno, Fosun chased him for so long and then just seemed to give up. GO'N was on the market as an immediate, inexperienced, cheap plug-in; it's great that...
  10. citrus_wolf

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

Tuna finds the net :D
  11. citrus_wolf

Matheus Tuna
  12. citrus_wolf

I love the chap in the stands who bellowed WAKEY WAKEY
  13. citrus_wolf

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

I'm sad. That Neto goal was sensational but not a sustainable way to score, and other than that we haven't come close. This is the worst team in the league, with no money. (Luton, not Wolves). I never expect/demand wins as a Wolves fan but come on, we're an established Premier League team and...
  14. citrus_wolf

Where are they now?

Is he? That club is just down the road from me, might pop along to watch him play. Thanks!
  15. citrus_wolf

Squad strength

Honestly **** Fosun. Is this what not buying any players is meant to look like? If they'd told Julen this plan, he'd have likely been content, but they cried that the well was completely dry. He must be looking on thinking 'What the hell?' We lost a decent coach because Fosun were adamant...
  16. citrus_wolf

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

Boly as well! Are United playing in Old Gold today?
  17. citrus_wolf

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

If Everton beat us they can pretend they won the Merseyside derby
  18. citrus_wolf

2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup - July 20th-August 20th

What the ****. Reading your words gave me that instant blood draining feeling, that actually affected me. She was so delighted and overjoyed earlier, biting her medal, now has to bury her Dad? Damn :confused:
  19. citrus_wolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

I just don't find the pattern or colour very everyday wearable. As you say, walk around looking like a swimming pool, or a tikka masala with the away. I know football shirts are hardly classy wardrobe items, but the colours this year (including keeper kits) are a bit zany and random. Doesn't...
  20. citrus_wolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

So this wasn't taken in Wolverhampton in June? :tongueout:
Back
Top Bottom