Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Lopetegui

If Gomes and RAN leaves then I suspect Cunha will want out as well, leaving us with ……..nothing! Happy new 2024/25 season everyone.
  2. G

Ramsdale

A keeper is the least of our worries.
  3. G

Today’s Games 2023-2024

As usual no consistency - how is that a penalty when the Everton handball wasn’t.
  4. G

Stadium Plans

I posted this photo on the Old Molineux Photos thread some time ago - it shows the ground if all phases had been completed. Of course only phase 1, the Steve Bull stand was completed which is in the background in this photo.
  5. G

Old Molineux Photos

I can see the segregation fence is in place and in the background the ‘boundary fence’ that was part of the ‘new stand’ development. So 1979/early 80’s as a guess.
  6. G

Fosun Looking For New Investors

Yep, I know in advance these days which threads on this forum will come to the fore if wolves lose.
  7. G

Will our season fizzle out?

Yep, people just need to calm down and keep the faith.
  8. G

Oh Adama Traore!

The tradition of having a go at former players continues proudly on in this thread.
  9. G

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Yep and it will probably get more interesting if Everton and forest get points reduction before the end of the season, find themselves relegated, as their appeals would most likely be heard after the season has finished. So the clubs they replace in the relegation zone (ie Burnley and Luton)...
  10. G

Gary O'Neil - tactics

It’s the mail online, it’s not a paywall.
  11. G

No more FA Cup on terrestrial TV

Yes, it’s a shame about the fa cup, I can’t even tell ya who won it last year. People forget now but back in the 70s/early 80s there was no live football apart from European games and England games. It was a truly magical day to have a live football game, let alone a cup final. Of course it’s...
  12. G

Stadium Plans

The Council do not own the stadium.
  13. G

Noha Lemina

Well his family who were with him seemed happy enough. I’m well aware his dad passed a few weeks ago and it must have been tough, I wish him all the best.
  14. G

Noha Lemina

He looked miserable in that video. At least put in half a smile and make an effort.
  15. G

Liquidator return?!

Agreed. I’ve said it before on other threads, the music is too loud and non-stop until the players walk out. The club only allows us to start singing when they play hi ho wolverhampton. It’s all very controlled pre match in regard to singing or the lack of it.
  16. G

Jeff Shi Out

You can tell we lost last night, sometimes this forum is like night follows day - so predictable.
  17. G

Days since we lost at the Hawthorns

It’s supposed to be light hearted I.e. a bit of fun.
  18. G

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

There was plenty of trouble back in the 1910’s, 1920’s and 1930’s.
  19. G

5th Round Draw

You’re the first to insist a manager should be sacked when we do lose.
  20. G

Say something nice about the baggies

I live in the north of the city so I have only knowingly met 4 **** supporters in my life. They seemed relatively normal - though none of them lived in Sandwell, which may have a bearing on things.
Back
Top Bottom