Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. N

Dave Edwards' "In The Stiffs" Podcast

I urge everyone to listen to this. It's a brilliant podcast anyway, but especially this latest edition, a long 2 hour interview with Conor Coady. https://inthestiffs.buzzsprout.com/
  2. N

We know these players - Is there something wrong?

The majority of this group have been together 3/4/5 years. We've seen them many times, we know them, if not personally but as players and their personalities. We saw this group go from 2 7th PL finishes and a Europa League quarter final to form and performances falling from a cliff. We saw...
  3. N

Is it time to give Cundle a chance?

We are now at that stage. Like many others I try to watch the U23’s when I can and he does look decent. I can’t say I am sure in any way that he is ready for PL 1st team football, but what I do know is that he simply cannot be any worse than the 2 we had in central midfield yesterday...
  4. N

Traore Crosses To The Far Post

We have seen it for a couple of years now. Traore tends to hang crosses to the far post. They are not necessarily bad crosses. We never have anyone anticipating this who makes a run far post. Even though Traore crosses there almost every time. The most probable reason he crosses there every...
  5. N

Future of Football Debate With Moxey

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09f9t4f Worth a listen. Actually quite chilling hearing his voice. A big advocate of Project Big Picture, not surprisingly. One can only speculate about what he would have signed us up for.
  6. N

Chorley 1986 - What It meant and the circumstances at the time

There will probably be alot in the national media in the coming weeks regarding that famous game in 1986 and what happened. We have loads of new fans from abroad that read this forum, and many people that were not even born at the time, so I thought I'd paint the picture somewhat. I'll start...
  7. N

Neves - Coming of age

What an outstanding performance. He lacks only pace. He has literally everything else in his game. Tackling, blocks, wins headers. And of course his passing. Neves goes in a way under the radar. The poster boy of the new Wolves era. He is however almost the complete midfielder.
  8. N

The game that was null and void.

As Wolves fans we should always refer to the Premier League game at Anfield Stadium, Liverpool, 29th December 2019 as the game that was <null and void>. It should be replayed due to the rules and technology not being correctly applied. It wont be replayed, we know that. But we as fans should...
  9. N

Duckens Nazon

Coventry v Barnet is live on Tv in Norway today. I’ll analyze his performance and attempt to give this forum a pun-free appraisal.
  10. N

Leo Bontatini

Let's get this right - he's playing a very important role and excelling in it. I challenge everyone to re-watch that game (without the stress) and evaluate his performance. I'd like people to start giving this hard working technician som credit.
  11. N

George Saville - An epitomy of that era

So he's gone. A player so bang average, at best, that it almost doesn't seem possible that he made proffessional level, let alone survive and succeed through the Chelsea academy. A player that when I saw his name on the teamsheet that I was simply resigned and demotivated for what may lie...
  12. N

Doc - Credit where credit is due

I think given our level, Matt Doherty has proven himself a real asset to this club. Love the way he tries to attack all the time, he drives forward and gives absolutely 100%. And not least, he can smash a ball. i've played 700 + games and always dreamed of hitting a free kick like that...
  13. N

This is possibly the lowest I've felt

Been a Wolves fan since 1980. I've seen 7 relegations in this time. So I know what a relegation team looks like. It looks like what we witnessed yesterday. I've seen the 2002 blow up. Now at full time yesterday that was possibly the worst I've felt, or the angriest. I felt numb for an hour...
  14. N

Worrying Signs On Many Levels

I must disagree with many in this parish in that I thought that there were many alarming elements to the Norwich game. - Midfield, 3 of them totally dominated by Norwich. - Very simple this...many of our players have a very bad 1st touch, and take way too long to get a ball under control...
Back
Top Bottom