Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. R

Gary’s De-Presser

He’s yet to hear us in full song
  2. R

Gary’s De-Presser

Any slight doubt tends to translate into unavailability Looks like Doc and Max as CB pair, or Alfie Pond if he’s remotely fit. Only good thing is Rob Edwards might get to keep Luton up and Notts Forest can self-combust
  3. R

Gary’s De-Presser

Nuno did the same, ran Neto into the ground when he had MGW at the same age itching to get his chance. Also barely played Vitinha, didn’t play Gonçalves, despite Moutinho struggled through 3 games in 8 days. Many managers are wedded to their ‘best 11’, make subs too late and overwork the...
  4. R

Gary’s De-Presser

Done
  5. R

As Guedes gone

Apologies Should have included a link, I saw something on Twitter but couldn’t add the link that northnorfolkwolf found Wolves could finally offload £27.5 million outcast with Spanish giants circling I was having some fun with his name, thought I’d not get another opportunity as by next season...
  6. R

As Guedes gone

Perhaps we should have him back for a year and see if he can cut it in the Prem. We already know the other fellow won’t
  7. R

As Guedes gone

Gonz is as Guedes Gon , how much could he fetch, Villarreal seem to rate him ( though doubt they will cough up his wages ), presumably Mendes will have someone there who might swap
  8. R

Houston Wolves - support off the pitch AND now for the future on it!

Great news I hope the relationship thrives all the way to the MLS And one day some mega rich Houston based billionaire decides to donate us a US style stadium in return In the meantime, it’s great to know there are enthusiastic Wolves across the water
  9. R

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Stick him in the scuppers with the hosepipe on him ?
  10. R

Do you like a poll ?

I’m looking forward to us winning, but if not then I’m hoping for some ironically wild celebrations to round off their most Spurssy week for a full twelve months
  11. R

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Or perhaps fortunately if you are of the view that he is inevitably bound for a bigger club and therefore one with very deep pockets is the best place for both him and us.
  12. R

Gary’s De-Presser

It’s likely that his season is over once he has surgery, most groin ops are 8 weeks minimum He will want to be fit for the start of next season and to pick up whatever bonuses he can for this season The coach will want him available with the squad so thin It seems entirely reasonable to soldier...
  13. R

Gary’s De-Presser

All calf problems are potentially serious
  14. R

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

I thought Hoddle said he was the missing link in the chain!! What he didn’t say was it was the flush chain
  15. R

Gonna have to live longer than any bloke in our family ever has, but would go out with a
  16. R

Turning Japanese

Well he would say that, wouldn’t he ?
  17. R

Gary’s De-Presser

What do the tea leaf readers make of today? Will Dawson start the game, will HeeChan finish it ? Or is this just Gary being Gary and neither willl be anywhere near the bench ?
  18. R

Turning Japanese

https://www.songfacts.com/facts/the-vapors/turning-japanese For those wanting more !
  19. R

Last chance saloon....

I still cherish the memory of Adama in the dying minutes at the London stadium, and before that Doyle Jarvis and Zubar at Upton Park Zola was getting dog’s abuse from some East End trader in a suit telling him to eff off back to Chelsea They are an entitled lot and if they aren’t cruising...
  20. R

If you removed the ball that could be Bruno Fernandes
Back
Top Bottom