Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. lone_wolf

Bruno Lage

Andre Villas-Boas?
  2. lone_wolf

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Played 20 odd mins yest in Leipzigs 2-2 draw. Not sure if that means he’s still part of their plans or not. This end of the window feels tense.
  3. lone_wolf

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

Cheers preston & molineux men- think I may be requesting one of them for my birthday next week. That looks really close to the original! Now does anyone have a proper pick of the away shirt? Nowt on insta or twitter.
  4. lone_wolf

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

Anyone got any in the flesh pics of our ‘94 throwback? My first shirt was a nutmeg one, but i’d settle for a ‘94 shirt. Would love the club to bring the city crest back for a few years.
  5. lone_wolf

Bruno Lage

I’m judging him more on the losses to leeds, brighton, burnley and newcastle and draw to norwich who shipped 13 goals in 5 games before we faced them. The utter end of season collapse. I’m also concerned he isn’t enough of a draw to bring the right players in or help identify them. Maybe i have...
  6. lone_wolf

Bruno Lage

Gotta go- cost us 4.4mill when 8th looked at least nailed on 2 months ago
  7. lone_wolf

Wolves v Manchester City comms thread.

If we lose vs norwich time to give bruno the heave ho?
  8. lone_wolf

Wolves v Manchester City comms thread.

Love coady, but he’s wrong. Forget about europe all these lot are dreaming about are sandcastles.
  9. lone_wolf

Castore

Wow ****e if real
  10. lone_wolf

Leeds Verdict

Even Luke Ayling said the red decision on Raul was harsh. Ruined my weekend.
  11. lone_wolf

Our iconic strip

If they do something with the town crest it’d sell like hot cakes
  12. lone_wolf

Our iconic strip

Anyone see Newcastle have just released a ‘4th’ retro shirt sans sponsor? Wonder if we’ll follow suit as another castore agent- hope so!
  13. lone_wolf

Tickets for Newcastle

Maybe having the graham huges stand out of action is a bigger deal than i thought
  14. lone_wolf

Tickets for Newcastle

Really don’t get why they haven’t put any kind of effort into a general sale. For example the windows could be 13-15 membership plus 15- 22nd membership then a General window from 22nd onwards. Tix may not reach the 22nd but at least i’d feel like they were putting some thought into none...
  15. lone_wolf

Brentford Home tickets...Graham Hughes open?

Oh yeh completely get it. Just disappointed i’ve been priced out. A nurses wages will only go so far…
  16. lone_wolf

Brentford Home tickets...Graham Hughes open?

I’m disappointed there’s no option for a general sale so far. Whilst i understand members should get first dibs i’d need to pay £70 for 2 memberships just to get a seat at the table for tickets which seems a bit rich. Hoped to go the cup game as its a wed evening but unfortunately i’m on a late...
  17. lone_wolf

Castore

Has anyone tried ordering any of our stuff from JD/ Castore directly? Has the delivery been quicker than the club shop of late? I’ve ordered from JD before who were generally quick but never from castore.
  18. lone_wolf

Megastore

I ordered an away shirt 29 august. Waited a week and a half before cancelling my order as it never came out of ‘processing’ despite the money being taken promptly- and reading others experiences on twitter. Contacted the megastore a couple times with no reply before then for an update- no reply...
  19. lone_wolf

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

Desperately unlucky there. I think i’m starting to see why a striker might be a priority signing still over a cb and cm. Need some more cutting edge.
  20. lone_wolf

Castore

Only disappointment i have is it’s out after the season has already started.
Back
Top Bottom