Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. H

Matchday train carriages

One of Britain’s biggest train operators is to introduce dedicated carriages for football fans after complaints from other travellers about rowdiness. Bring back the football special I say
  2. H

Loans

to be limited to 6 to 8 per club with maximum of 2 per club. Wolves currently have 27 out on loan, behind only Chelski and Citeh. New business model needed. From the Times Chelsea and other top Premier League clubs have been warned that they have only one more season to complete a dramatic...
  3. H

Juventus tickets

has anyone been to the new stadium? If so how did you get your tickets etc, from Juve or other sources? Any advice appreciated
  4. H

A stat that speaks a thousand words

The average playing time for a Premier League match is 55 minutes 9 seconds this season but has been as low as 42 minutes 2 seconds, when Cardiff City played Burnley last month.
  5. H

Is the media love in with us coming to an end ?

merson predictions “Wolves do not score enough goals - a return of nine goals do not read well. Sometimes I think they flatter to deceive - even I bought into it thinking they are really great! But are they?” Predicts 2-0 to Albion
  6. H

How many?!!

Premier League attendances up to 12,000 fewer than official figures "The official attendances released by Premier League clubs are often thousands higher than the actual number of fans who turn up to matches, according to new figures. Of the figures obtained West Ham United were the club with...
  7. H

Fosun Targets

The Times is reporting that Fosun targets are to win the Premier League in 7 years. Expect to be top ten this season. Realistic?
  8. H

Match day experience

I seem to recall that Laurie said a while back about changes being made to catering, queueing etc for matchdsys. Has anything actually been published with regards to what the changes are?
  9. H

Transfer business almost done

Not much transfer business to do at Wolves Let the meltdown ensue.
  10. H

What is the chance......

of us being promoted the same day Albion are relegated? I think that would be quite pleasant.
  11. H

Red card

been told Ruben misses next two as already served a ban, so misses Cardiff away. Can anyone confirm?
  12. H

Into the valley of Attwell rode the Wanderers......

The boys have done it. Never been so proud of a Wolves team as tonight. Against shocking injustice - was in the pub so haven't the benefit of replays and analysis - we came through a test which no one could reasonably expect us to repel. But we did. The passion of Nuno after the game brought...
  13. H

Premier League split over our link with Uncle Jorge

the Times is reporting that Premier League clubs are split over whether to take action against us in the event of promotion. One option considered is to force Fosun to reduce investment in Gestifute.
  14. H

Done start a thread when drunk after witnessing a 4-1 humiliation live on tv

it’s 2002 all over again. Team from Birmingham .........
  15. H

Copyright

papers have been issued in High Court alleging our famous Wolves head logo was copied without permission from the creator. The Times is reporting it could cost us millions.
  16. H

Feed the duck

two more goals today. Now on loan at Oldham. Meat pie, sausage roll Come on Duckens score a goal Ooohhh it’s a corner
  17. H

Villa Away

Cant wait for this one tbh. I see Villa have opened the whole ground, come to see the wandered obviously. Think demand will be massive so almost definitely tiered sales and hopefully me and the two boys will get tickets. Wifey has said she would like to go, so if anyone has the likely...
  18. H

Leaving Early

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2017/12/02/sky-sports-johnny-phillips-nothing-gallant-about-staying-until-the-bitter-end/ Brilliant article by Johnny Phillips as always.
  19. H

An Englishman abroad

well done Graeme Potter for taking Osterunds from the fifth tier to Europa League qualification. Very well done sir.
  20. H

Foreign players

List of teams with non British and Irish players. Sheffield United has "zero" foreign players as Manager says need players to play on a Tuesday night up north.
Back
Top Bottom