Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. TF2Wolf

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

I’m sure it probably won’t happen but I wonder what the FA would do if all the EFL clubs declined to participate in the FA Cup this season. If as they say it’s all about player welfare with the number of games then maybe an idea they could implement a cap on the total number of games a player...
  2. TF2Wolf

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Just got mine. Website is still a faff to try and find your reserved tickets.
  3. TF2Wolf

The Wolf From Wolverhampton

Try not to be too hard on yourself and it sounds like you are trying your best, with the support of a great dad, with challenges that many of us don’t have to overcome ourselves. Equally now that people have been made fully aware of these difficulties then we should all remember there is equal...
  4. TF2Wolf

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

To be fair to you though you didn’t post about it all over the internet at the time :cool:
  5. TF2Wolf

Autism Initiatives - my grandson ...

Donated. Best wishes
  6. TF2Wolf

The Wolf From Wolverhampton

Don’t know if this is possible or if TWFW would necessarily want it and just a suggestion but could TWFW profile be changed from newbie or whatever to include a request for posters to be extra kind and considerate, when responding to his posts. Just trying to think of ways we can help protect...
  7. TF2Wolf

Forest- possible points deduction

I’m not disagreeing that FFP benefits the big six greatly but I’m also wondering where we would be as a club if it weren’t in place. It seems clear that Fosun don’t see Wolves as a vanity project to just chuck money at endlessly and so doesn’t FFP and P&S at least give us an opportunity to...
  8. TF2Wolf

Matheus Cunha

Would be a good match for the way we play
  9. TF2Wolf

Blue Card

Wonder what will happen if it’s the Goalkeeper with cynical foul or dissent. Will a team have to play 10 minutes with no goalie?
  10. TF2Wolf

Pedro Neto

I would hope we could get a deal with one or two younger city players included. As I think has been mentioned before maybe Issa Kabore currently on loan to Luton and James McAtee at Sheff Utd could be worth looking at. Hopefully the City youngsters will see the opportunities Doyle has made for...
  11. TF2Wolf

Emperors New Clothes

Paul Blades
  12. TF2Wolf

Albion punishment

He must have forgotten about their pitch invasion in the u21 game against us. Bloody cretins
  13. TF2Wolf

January 2024 transfer window thread.

So part of Forests defence/mitigation is they want to use the Johnson sale against last years losses but also want to buy players in this years accounting period because they sold Johnson. Theiy are just taking the micky
  14. TF2Wolf

I agree that ideally would’ve been nice to have had a replacement lined up and if recall correctly the club were looking to keep Sasa until they found a replacement. From his subsequent interviews in the German press would seem to indicate he was pushing for a move as wasn’t happy just playing a...
  15. TF2Wolf

The **** Away

I’ll probably not go so they can both experience a BCD
  16. TF2Wolf

The **** Away

I should be happy that I’ve got two tickets but just feel like a bloody fool. Wish the site had just let me buy as three adults and we could all have gone. Oh well
  17. TF2Wolf

The **** Away

I’m on 1030 points and managed to get two tickets. I think possibly the last two. You would think I should be ecstatic but I had in fact managed to get three tickets in my basket bang on 3pm all together for me and my two lads. Reassigned the tickets to my two lads and the website comes up...
  18. TF2Wolf

Matheus Cunha

If correct as quoted that Chelsea want £50 million for Broja then how much must Cunha be worth in comparison? I know who I’d prefer to be playing for us that’s for sure
  19. TF2Wolf

I’m getting Guedes type vibes with this guy. Player coming from a big club on big wages needing a lot of convincing to sign. Will he end up being as disinterested if we sign him and end up with another dud who thinks he’s above us? I’m wondering if the club are hoping Boulaye Dia might become...
  20. TF2Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Tbh watching the Shrewsbury vs Wrexham game having had to listen to Dion Dublin commentate on other games/channels in the past it’s a blessed relief not being able to understand the commentary in comparison. :cool:
Back
Top Bottom