Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Has_Talisca_Signed

ADVICE FOR GARY

Can we give Gary a few heads up for Monday, and the foreseeable; Feel free to add, sensible or ludacris both accessible; JONNY is crocked NUNES plays central and carries the ball forward CUNHA isn’t a number 9 AIT-NOURI is playable …….
  2. Has_Talisca_Signed

Alaves (ESP) v Wolves (ENG) -Club Friendly

6.00PM kick off, available to watch for £4.99 Alaves relegated last season. Bottom of the table. Do we assume if Bruno lines up a 4 at the back formation, then that’s what we’ll try to implement going forward? Never been so excited for a friendly, could give us some indication going forward...
  3. Has_Talisca_Signed

Realistic or Dreamland..

Would like to know peoples realistic players going into next season, would the following work, or am I dreaming? Sa Semedo - Inàcio - Kilman - RAN Palhinha - Niko Gonzàlez Guedes - MGW - Neto Raul The one main factor in all this though is unfortunately Connor Coady. Can’t see us dropping him...
  4. Has_Talisca_Signed

Julian Weigl

With Benfica signing a new CM, could this potentially get the ball rolling with a move for Weigl? Genuinely never seen him play, but understand he’s a Defensive Mid. 25yrs old, 6ft 1, right footed. Did he play under Lage, and was he integral to how they won? Either way, LETS GET HIM IN !
  5. Has_Talisca_Signed

Team for next season.

Would we all agree the team going to see us move forward will need to be something like the following; Rui Semedo - Boly/New - New - Ait-Nouri Neves - Vitinha New New - Raul - Neto Go all out on a CB, Guedes/Trincao for the forward spot. Wouldn't mind too much of any combination of...
  6. Has_Talisca_Signed

Can we officially relegate the **** ?

Can anyone do the maths to calculate if we can actually send Albion down in their back yard?? And what a thing of beauty it would be to do so!!
  7. Has_Talisca_Signed

STICK TO 5 AT THE BACK!!

Simple really, Coady shocking in a back 4, better in a 5. This MUST be implemented next game. 5-3-2 or 5-2-3 is the only way forward.
  8. Has_Talisca_Signed

Our best Eleven??

Simple question, with no injuries (baring Raul), what would be our best 11? 352, 353, 4231? personally I’d go with what we know until the end of the season regardless of opposition. Back 5. Rui Semedo - Boly - Coady - Saiss - Ait-Noiri Neves - Dendoncker Traore - Silva/Cutrone - Neto...
  9. Has_Talisca_Signed

Rayan Aït-Nouri.... SIGNED!!!

According to “Yout85” aka Richard, we are looking at this young 19yr old LB/LWB from Angers SOC. Upcoming talent and would IMO upgrade the LWB position. Dependent if/when Utd take Telles, we’d move in for Aït-Nouri. I personally think this young lad will be a better acquisition than Telles...
  10. Has_Talisca_Signed

Jorge Mendes client list.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/gestifute/beraterfirma/berater/413 We currently have (8) clients of Uncle Jorge (9) including Nuno Neves *Semedo* Podence Patricio Moutinho Neto Vitinha Jordao with (4) ex clients Jota Doherty Costa Cavaleiro AND I FORKING LOVE IT! Let’s add Dias & Renato...
  11. Has_Talisca_Signed

Sign Todibo & BOOM 4-2-3-1

Sign Todibo (25mill) Raùl Podence - Vitinha - Traorè Moutinho - Neves Marçal/Jonny - Boly - Todibo - Semedo Rui I understand Nuno would never switch from what he haa embedded in the team, but was wondering your thoughts on if we played a 4 at the back system, certainly looks like we’d compete...
  12. Has_Talisca_Signed

Joao Palhinha link...

Sporting midfielder Joao Palhinha is willing to wait and even ‘lose money’ just so he can move to the Premier League. The midfielder has had offers from CSKA Moskow and Al Nassr but would prefer a move to Wolves. [source: Record via Sport Witness] #WWFC #TalkingWolves The bloke is 6ft 3’ and...
  13. Has_Talisca_Signed

Adama no shirt sponsor v Watford

Wolves star Adama Traore's shirt not have sponsor was down to 'kit malfunction' after printers forgot to press it on Apparently due to malfunction. Haven’t seen anybody say anything so far! Some people thought his shirts had to me custom made to allow for the muscle mass ha. Delete if...
  14. Has_Talisca_Signed

WHENS BOLY BACK??!!

I’d love any information on when our sensational big Willy will be back? He’d add a lot to an already fantastic team. With him I feel we’d be at least 10% better than we already are, and that’s saying something!!!!!
  15. Has_Talisca_Signed

Fastest speeds so far this season..

Means very little but interestingly doesn’t include our Lightning Bolt Adama!
  16. Has_Talisca_Signed

Record Gone. W6 D5 L0

Record undeservedly taken away after a top performance, Thank you Nuno, may be a while until we see such record again! Our last Premier League defeat was Saturday 14th September to Chelsea. We haven't felt this feeling of losing since 91 days ago. Astonishing really.
  17. Has_Talisca_Signed

Premier League Table Would Look If Only Goals From English Players Counted

Here are the results in full: 1. Leicester City (Current position: 2nd) P 12 ' W 7 ' D 3 ' L 2 ' GF 17 ' GA 5 ' GD 12 ' Pts 24 2. Chelsea (Current position: 3rd) P 12 ' W 7 ' D 2 ' L 3 ' GF 15 ' GA 7 ' GD 8 ' Pts 23 3. Burnley (Current position: 7th) P 12 ' W 6 ' D 4 ' L 2 ' GF 8 ' GA 3 '...
  18. Has_Talisca_Signed

Imagine...

A defence of Diaz-Dendoncker-Boly also IF we acquired a certain Kessie, would we play him in a 2 man midfield, and play either Moutinho or Neves beside him, or play him in a 3 man midfield with Raul & Jota upfront? Would be harsh on Traore. Yes it’s early, yes little one is teething, and...
  19. Has_Talisca_Signed

Players we could poach off Watford?

I'm writing this very tongue in cheek, as they are currently 2-0 down to Chelsea, and it'll be a loooooooooooooooooooong way back for them. Three very good Central Attacking Mids; Doucoure Pereyra Hughs What about Deulofeu? Is Janmaat any good?
  20. Has_Talisca_Signed

January Transfer Window. Your opinion!

Will we buy? who will we realistically target? who would you want? I’d sign that quick Newcastle geeza, him & Traore on both flanks would mess with a few defenders heads. But obviously a decent CB & attacking mid would do me.
Back
Top Bottom