Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Hazza

City verdict

I watched it and felt no emotion,, thanks Premier League, VAR and PGMOL you have won, and I’m out
  2. Hazza

My sons first game...

Mine got lucky …… Wolves 6 Rotherham 4
  3. Hazza

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

Pen for foul by Onanna carbon copy of assault on Dawson
  4. Hazza

Anyone else thinking sod it

Were in Brackley, 90-120 mins away. Had season tickets till 2 seasons ago. Eldest son went to Wolves Uni so could go to games but all.now do 3-4 games a season. Looked on Tuesday and nearly bought 2 tickets for Luton tomorrow but £51 for me and youngest £30 diesel parking, food etc and I...
  5. Hazza

Should Bull Have Gone?

No
  6. Hazza

Today’s Games 2023-2024

One of the problems is when they stop the frame to check. How the hell do they know when it left the passing players foot to that accuracy, they can’t, and one frame out would make a difference to offside or not.
  7. Hazza

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Can’t believe how flat the crowd are
  8. Hazza

Season ticket prices 24/25

No I know they aren’t going to but shows how insignificant a price rise is to the club if the team perform and there must be a point where the hassle they get from a rise or category change isn’t worth it.
  9. Hazza

Season ticket prices 24/25

What grates on me is the prize money per position in the league. Last year it was £2.2m per position, so difference between 13th and 7th is a whopping £13m. If 20,000 season tickets go up by £75 each that generates £1.5m, not even the same as one place in the league. Why not make a huge...
  10. Hazza

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

Gomes bigged up on talksport this afternoon as potentially Man U bound for upwards of £50m
  11. Hazza

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Atwell and Coote on VAR for a Champions League 1/4 Final - what could go wrong
  12. Hazza

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I went to this as part of weekend in Paris. Crowd are amazing right through the game, went to a different level when Mbappe came on. Really enjoyed the match, stadium is basically a concrete bowl with little facilities but works.
  13. Hazza

MoTD tonight

I agree with all this and would add it also ruins people’s dreams. We could/should be pushing for Europe and who would t want another go at that after the excellent COVID interrupted season last time. My lad is 13 now, was 8/9 before so is now old enough to take and what memories we’d get.
  14. Hazza

Bournemouth ( H )

What are you watching
  15. Hazza

Coventry Verdict

What annoyed me was we’d won the game (how I’m not sure) then we had the ball both before the equaliser (twice) and the 3rd. We didn’t ‘manage’ the game at that pin t and that cost us
  16. Hazza

Complete over-reaction on here

Geez mate sorry to hear that Hope all goes well
  17. Hazza

Away end at Molineux

I e sat in that area several times and the views decent. Seats without full view of the pitch aren’t sold in my experience so he’s pulling a fast one there
  18. Hazza

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

Thanks for line up as always, have you been to the 3rd St James Park, home of Brackley Town?
  19. Hazza

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

I’m on hols in Majorca, currently deciding whether to book flight back
  20. Hazza

VAR 2023-24

Your first point is key for me. The camera technology is such that there is no way the line is accurate with when the crosser of the ball touches the ball. And is it when he touches ball or when it leaves his foot? It’s ridiculous as that’s the key moment and they spend no time looking at that...
Back
Top Bottom