Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. R

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

1 shot all game speaks volumes! Played so deep first half and then when we pressed higher City just beat the press at ease. So many underperformed again! For me only Sa, Semedo and Traore can take any type of credit from today. Pitbull ran and ran but looks so frustrated with his team mates at...
  2. R

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

So RAN gets poleaxed and he commits the foul and Semedo puts Haaland off and Attwell reminds his mate Craig that it’s Wolves City are playing! Haaland didn’t even appeal and high fived Semedo afterwards!
  3. R

Sarabia

I was one of those conned into believing he had adapted to the Prem but my god he has been so poor recently! No pace, no passion in the tackle, loose passes, missing sitters and opposition players just ghosting past him far too often! Moments of brilliance as some have stated but very rare...
  4. R

Bournemouth Verdict

Didn’t post last night as I was fuming, deflated and just numb if I’m honest. For what it’s worth my take and I’ll try and be constructive… 1. Sa made some important saves and the one on one from Kluivert was world class! 2. Semedo had one of his brain fart games and struggled against the...
  5. R

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Like pretty decent to me!…
  6. R

Kilman keep or sell?

If I’m brutally honest mate and if he could stay fit I would change my mind but I would probably go with Pedro. He’s very injury prone and think he is starting to get itchy feet here now…I love him when he’s on fire but if you look at how often we have had him firing on all cylinders over the...
  7. R

Kilman keep or sell?

Would keep him and play Mosquera and Toti either side of him next season with Dawson and Santi as back up which we’ll no doubt need. Again like others I’ve noticed a dip in his form since Dawson has been injured but thought last night he was a rolls Royce! Some amazing blocks and tackles and...
  8. R

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

Finished the game gutted because the second goal was a right kick in the nuts. Called it as soon as Kilman was caught up the pitch and out of position unfortunately. Overall though so so proud of the boys, GON and the fans were excellent throughout! My take on the game for what it’s worth… 1...
  9. R

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Totally agree! He has cost us so many goals since being in the team but unfortunately in our current position we’re stuck with him! He looks so unfit and just offers us nothing other than he can win a header! Both our wingbacks have been poor so far to be fair. Playing well just can’t see where...
  10. R

Gary’s De-Presser

Oh yeah!…that could have been the thread but went straight for the first GON thread I could find. Think there are lots of guesses going round and lots of people seem to be having fun in doing so! :) The first guess was the correct one though ;-)
  11. R

Gary’s De-Presser

LOL! Not quite but got a stag do in September so guess what I’ll be wearing! :cool:
  12. R

Gary’s De-Presser

lol! Of course mate, I’ll make a note so I’m sure not to forget ;-) I used to see him at new street when he was a player and he travelled by train then so maybe it’s something he’s always done. I was a shocked as anybody to see him walking into the station so wasn’t about to miss my opportunity...
  13. R

Gary’s De-Presser

lol! It’s one of the three suggestions! :cool:
  14. R

Gary’s De-Presser

Bumped into GON walking into Wolves station yesterday evening and shook his hand telling him what an amazing job he’s doing and to keep it going. He gave me a huge smile and a thank you after the initial alarm of seeing a uniform walking towards him I think! :)
  15. R

Mario Lemina

Agree with this…he may well have not been expecting the header from Santi but his reaction was poor and ultimately contributed to conceding the goal. Having watched it back on MOTD because of that split second he left the gap in the middle for the ball to be fed to MGW. Hoping his brother not...
  16. R

Forest verdict

Pretty much what we’re getting mate…just telling it how I saw it. Just because we’ve got injuries doesn’t mean some players can’t be called out if they’re not performing/trying or manager can’t be if he makes strange tactical moves. Just my opinion and tried to keep it that way rather than ranting.
  17. R

Forest verdict

Yeah I saw him have a go but doesn’t necessarily mean he told him or anybody told him he had time. So many times today and every game it looks like they don’t speak to each other…basic stuff and so frustrating. We could all see Santi was heading that ball the way he set himself so surely if...
  18. R

Forest verdict

My take on today… 1. Cunha showed just why we had missed him so much! 2. Hwang didn’t! 3. Sarabia…dear god he is so lightweight when under pressure! Massively downed tools today in a strop as he was playing so poorly! Walking around with his head down is unforgivable! 4. Sa kept us in it again...
  19. R

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Was saying the exact same thing to my lad and missus last night. He reminded me of Modric the way everything seemed to start with him and a brilliant goal to go with it. Unfortunately he wasn’t given the freedom to break into the box when with us so we never really saw the best of him. Some...
  20. R

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Agreed mate. Now is the time to sell because we have shown just how much we need a Premier League ready centre forward and Fabio obviously isn’t that and also doesn’t seem to fit the profile of striker that GON likes. It’s a shame really as like most when we signed him I had massive hopes for...
Back
Top Bottom