Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

3rd Shirt Early Arrival

Well chuffed as my 3rd Shirt arrived this morning (and very nice it is too) however it came as a bit of a surprise as the website said Pre-Order for despatch on or before 9th October so I wasn’t expecting it until at least the 9th (especially knowing Wolves & Pre-Orders). Hubbie is somewhat...
  2. T

Players Leaving this Summer?

Now before anyone jumps down my throat, I’m not saying this will happen but especially in light of us unfortunately missing out on European football next season do people think that any of our players (thinking current 1st team squad here) will be lured away to other clubs during this transfer...
  3. T

More Home Shirt Problems!

Just wanted to see if anyone else had problems with the Home Shirt marking after washing. Both mine and my OH’s shirts now have what look like black ‘scuff’ marks underneath the large W part of the logo after they have been washed. I followed the washing instructions to the letter ie cold 30...
  4. T

Is that it - are we done?

Assuming we finally get the Adama Traore move over the line :) do you think that will be ‘it’ for us this summer or is there more to come? There doesn’t seem to have been any substantiated rumours recently (other than Traore), so are Wolves going to totally surprise us in these final couple of...
  5. T

Fans (not) on the Pitch

This might come across as me being a bit of a party pooper but.... I really hope that if we confirm promotion (and possibly our position as Champions) on Sunday that the Fans keep off the pitch at the end. It would really spoil it for the Players & Nuno and they have done so much for us this...
  6. T

Football on 5

Just a quick question does anyone know why Colin Murray hasn’t been presenting Football on 5 for the last 2 weeks, not that I mind as I don’t like him much but I just wondered (don’t think they’ve said anything)?
  7. T

Shrewsbury Parking

My husband & I will be driving to the Shrewsbury match on Saturday, not been to that ground before so any suggestions for parking?
  8. T

New Style Shirt Numbers

My husband and I both have season tickets in the Billy Quiet upper and went along to the friendly against Swansea last Saturday. One thing that we both noticed (apart from the lack of any exciting football) was that the new style shirt numbers with the interior white 'dots' make the actual...
Back
Top Bottom