Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Slothmonkey

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Attackers for me in many games have just been as bad. Made comments multiple times that for years we have lacked composure in defence and in the forward line. How do you improve this? Better coaching is one, better players is two. Attackers also, and I made a point of highlighting Hwang and...
  2. Slothmonkey

As soon as I saw it was Kilman vs Haaland I knew that he would have a field day. It's no surprise that our defence has been terrible since Dawson has been injured. It was also terrible before we got Dawson in last season. We have not been great and made far to many errors. These are the games...
  3. Slothmonkey

For me, their player actually went into Nouri. It's a joke of a decision. What do we expect
  4. Slothmonkey

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

For this formation to work, we have seen it, all depends on who plays in certain positions. RAN and Toti are a massive part as Toti can play lb and cover when we transition. When we have tried it on the right it has not been as successful. Hopefully we will recruit players who suit this, if this...
  5. Slothmonkey

A left footed, English centre back? If we can get anything north of 40 million for him then we have robbed them blind. If we get 50 then I would be laughing all the way to the bank when I am depositing it in the Wolves E sports account
  6. Slothmonkey

Today’s Games 2023-2024

He has got them playing well. Just annoyed that it's Bournemouth their fans rank up their with Leeds and Forest as the most annoying in recent seasons. Brighton much like us have had some bad injuries and not been able to cope well with losing players like Solly March. Been a season of Var...
  7. Slothmonkey

Hwang, Cunha, Neto

Shows you actually how well we have done. Not having our 3 main strikers together for over 6 months is crazy and unfortunate really. Other teams have had injuries but surely not to the same department. The only others available have also suffered, for me a lot of people have been om Sarabia's...
  8. Slothmonkey

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Traore was class. Cunha and Hwang showed us why we missed them so much. I like Semedo as a hybrid rcb midfielder striker. Only downside is we should of scored more. After we conceded we did not seem to panic like we normally do and kept playing our game. Great win. Now let's go and do City.
  9. Slothmonkey

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Poor decision from the ref for that free kick. He obviously slipped.
  10. Slothmonkey

Team for Luton

Dawson getting injured for me is almost more important than the forwards. We have conceded in every game since he has been injured and not won. We look defensively poor without him. Shows you how important experience is. For me signing two centre backs in the summer is just as important as...
  11. Slothmonkey

Team for Luton

Had not seen that. That changes things. Still rather play a 5 then a 4 though. Any decent kids that can play cb?
  12. Slothmonkey

Team for Luton

Wolves and four at the back are a marriage made in modern hell. We try it time and time again. Yet do not have the personal to actually play that way. Yesterday's game also proved how important athletic players can be. We loved so much better when Cunha, Chirewa and Traore came on and ran a...
  13. Slothmonkey

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

The only thing worse than Wolves atm are those two on commentary. They are awful. I know they have Wolves connections but they are so overly biased the opposite way to hide their allegiance it's painful.
  14. Slothmonkey

Will our season fizzle out?

With the Palace result tonight we could well end up 14th. With them still to play.
  15. Slothmonkey

That was no way a foul for me. They played it in slow motion for him of course he is gonna say it's a foul. Play it in real time on the monitor. Var is used awfully by these refs
  16. Slothmonkey

True but for me the fact that nothing has stuck up front at all, both losing 50/50's has allowed Bournemouth to break time and time again. Sarabia backed out a challenge for their goal for example. Although we could of defended it much better.
  17. Slothmonkey

Feels like we're playing with 9 men. Hwang and Sarbia non-existent
  18. Slothmonkey

This system and tactics are not working at all. We're losing all 50/50's and then we're to easily to break on. We're lucky not to be losing this
  19. Slothmonkey

Ramsdale

I 100% agree with the comment about his concentration. The interview where he said that made me realise why he had been dropped at Arsenal. I would want my keeper alert the whole game not for 20, 30 mins then has to have a 5 minute chat to the crowd.
  20. Slothmonkey

Can see why they interviewed him as he has worked there before. They will interview a lot of candidates I would assume. With GON although I think he has surprised us all and done a great job. He has yet to have a full pre-season and build a team in his image. For me I would expect him to have...
Back
Top Bottom