Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Snorbans Wolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Although I could definitely see a world where Ait Nouri could play wide left in a front three, Gary seems pretty clear that he wants Cunha on the left so they’d be vying for the same position… unless we are assuming Ait Nouri can seamlessly transition from being a left back or left wing back...
  2. Snorbans Wolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Can I check on something… I’m not sure whether you are literally saying you think we should sell six of our starting first XI this summer?
  3. Snorbans Wolf

7 consecutive seasons in PL

Yeah, this. And then it’s about continuing to build the foundations that increase the chances that we will stay up for the next few years - improving squad depth, in particular, and making sure none of the better players run their contracts down… and trying to get the players off the books who...
  4. Snorbans Wolf

Everton, surely a points deduction?

It may be in the timeframes that my confusion arises, but I’ve seen similar tables that say we are in the bottom five or so for wages, so is this telling us that our turnover is really really low compared to other teams?
  5. Snorbans Wolf

Tommy Doyle

GON knows better than me but I’d go 5-3-2 and play Joao Gomes - Doyle - Lemina behind Neto and Cunha, bringing Ait Nouri back for Doc.
  6. Snorbans Wolf

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

I’m flying without Hwang
  7. Snorbans Wolf

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

I have had a couple of proper **** weeks, having spent several days in hospital and coming out with Covid (not to mention being called “specky” by WeAreTheWolvesII lol). Today, with a combination of the cricket and my beloved Wolves (not to mention the baggies fans embarrassing themselves on...
  8. Snorbans Wolf

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Oooo pages and pages of new posts on the transfer thread, must be a signing coming in… Ah, no, it’s just another lengthy “present opinion as indisputable fact” tirade from WeAreTheWolvesII. Silly me.
  9. Snorbans Wolf

An anthem of our own

My Oh My is a magnificent anthem, perfect for a football chant, and completely relevant to Wolves. I would love it if it took off. Good luck to you mate.
  10. Snorbans Wolf

Play Neto on the left

Another thread where some comments have aged like milk…
  11. Snorbans Wolf

How much money have we ****ed up the wall?

With the exception of Semedo and Cunha, those fees are all low for an established premier league team. We have overpaid for several players, for sure, but so have Brighton and every other team in the league. Just not Brighton in the starting eleven they picked today.
  12. Snorbans Wolf

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Watched about a minute of that, and came to the conclusion he’s exactly what we need. Yes please.
  13. Snorbans Wolf

João Moutinho

Those who like to throw stones at Mendes for bringing us overpriced rubbish should remember that he brought us a 31-year old Joao Moutinho for the paltry sum of £5m. Joao was amazing, until he wasn’t as time caught up with him. To be fair I was never sure that pairing him with Neves was the...
  14. Snorbans Wolf

Matheus Cunha

He should have scored, but I think we can all admit there’s a cracking player there. Just needs to play off a striker, as everyone has been saying. But no more of this “he’s maybe a £15m player at best” nonsense, surely.
  15. Snorbans Wolf

Lopetegui

I think that’s possible yes, but for that to be true we would have to believe that paying him to leave (and replacing him with someone cheap and cheerful) is better than him still being there and grumpy. And I don’t understand that thinking, given he’s clearly been grumpy for months and we...
  16. Snorbans Wolf

Lopetegui

I can only imagine that the reasons we are paying him off (if that’s what’s happening) are: (A) he has an arguable legal case based on promises that were made in his contract that haven’t been fulfilled (B) the club want to stop him talking to the press about what’s going on Could be...
  17. Snorbans Wolf

Should Fosun sell the club?

I’m sure all of this has been said before but I simply don’t understand how, if (as we have been led to believe ) Fosun have had offers from third parties to buy a majority stake in the club before now, they’ve chosen not to pursue that, rather than end up in a situation where we are seriously...
  18. Snorbans Wolf

Lopetegui

You are a very very good poster on this forum.
  19. Snorbans Wolf

Boubacar Traore

He’s so much more than a snotter. He keeps playing the ball forwards. It’s something that really could make him truly special.
  20. Snorbans Wolf

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

If we do ever end up signing Ocampos after you’ve mentioned him so many times, do you promise to start spelling his name correctly?
Back
Top Bottom