Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Shergar

FA charge GON

In some ways this is going to throw more light on the VAR debacle. During the live broadcast, various shots of Wolves manager GON serving his touchline ban due to.. bla bla..
  2. Shergar

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

He went to Scotland.
  3. Shergar

I bet he's thinking.. 'Thank **** that Guo signed off on the Gestifute % and 'my friend' Jorge's recommendation for a wonder kid..'
  4. Shergar

Predictions, Citeh v Wolves

fixed it for you.
  5. Shergar

Time to sell? time to sell? What fools are going to pay money? Off the books is best we can hope for.
  6. Shergar

Predictions, Citeh v Wolves

******! more importantly.. what are the Euromillions numbers for tonight please!
  7. Shergar

Fan tributes at Luton game

Memorial Names. RIP All. A few ex-players on there too.
  8. Shergar

Next Seasons Shirts

The new kit deal has Big Vinny and his Manchester based cohorts all over it. For that reason it is going to be difficult to like.
  9. Shergar

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

This would get through TV censors..
  10. Shergar

I like the idea of fans throwing 1,000's of tennis balls on the pitch as protest - impossible to ignore by switching cameras etc..
  11. Shergar

Season ticket prices 24/25

Every year at this time, this does my head in. As usual at this time of the season, if the team are safe they seem to line up as if they are already on their jollies, like last night in a very winnable fixture. Merit placing in the EPL: circa £3.1m per placing. We drop places we give up games...
  12. Shergar

Last night Wolves were rotten and deserved nothing from the game. I watched the VAR replays from the monitors under the NB, when Attwell reversed that goal I never went back to my seat, exited the ground in the NB/BW corner - no stewards were there, I had a clear run and access onto the pitch, a...
  13. Shergar

7 consecutive seasons in PL

Considering the pre-season asset sale due to previous financial/transfer mismanagement and the 2023-24 wafer thin squad I can't see how anyone can congratulate Jeff Shi on this season, he has been an extremely lucky boy. Don't be surprised if he fails to read the room yet again and GON does a...
  14. Shergar

MoTD tonight

Imagine watching just one.. say a friendly involving 2 top teams without the offside rule, the mind boggles with inquisitive interest, just this one game would be such a spectacle.
  15. Shergar

MoTD tonight

Salah is only 5ft so a 6ft plus keeper can see over him, so the objective offside is not relevant, surely.? It’s a joke, keepers might as well go crouch and hide behind offside players making them blocked and unsighted, game over.
  16. Shergar

MoTD tonight

So that’s why Salah or any of the multiple times this goes unchecked for other teams can get away with it because he’s a smaller chap? I’m really not into the victim why us mentality, but this is another law that has been brought to the fore against Wolves.. not forgetting the ‘soft headbutt’ or...
  17. Shergar

Fosun Looking For New Investors

I can only say that SJH statue is disgusting. What are thinking with that spare pot of gold craft paint?
  18. Shergar

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Hmm?…our FA cup corpse is still warm ya know.
  19. Shergar

Nathan Fraser

He needs to find some pace from somewhere, for a youngster he is so laboured, so slow. I feel guilty for thinking but it s there before our eyes.
  20. Shergar

Hurt

I think I found a positive….Our wafer thin squad would have got annihilated on the spacious carpet at Wembley, now we won’t.
Back
Top Bottom