Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Bruno Fernandes (not linked or dead)

Just watching this game tonight how good does this fella look. In the right place time after time not afraid to shoot and most of the time he hits the target. Someone will know better than me but could he be a realistic target for us?
  2. M

History

I think I’m right in saying that we have never done the double over the Boro? ( I am sure others can confirm this?) However I do know that it’s at least 67 years since we last beat them up there. The point being we should be celebrating a famous victory in a fabulous year of football and...
  3. M

POTS

I know there is already a POTS thread but I saw a comment on one of the other threads that really struck a chord with me and I hope that many would agree With so many stand out players in the squad this year and with what the big man Kemes has been going through is there anyway that he could be...
  4. M

2016-2017 table

https://www.google.ie/search?client=safari&channel=ipod_bm&dcr=0&source=hp&ei=JE40WpChMMiSgAaywbWIDg&q=championship+table+2016%2F17&oq=championship+table+&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0l5.15749.22003.0.24097.20.20.0.14.14.0.465.3285.0j16j1j1j1.20.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..0.20.1268.3..41j46j0i131...
  5. M

A call to arms

Ok guys a bit dramatic I know but can we now all come together as wolves fans and get behind fosun and nuno please. Let's make the next couple of seasons remarkable successful enjoyable rememberable for all of us whether we are pro fosun or not whether we think PL was harshly treated or not...
  6. M

Confidence. And lack off

Just thought i would start a thread no so much about the results and stats but more based on the way we play under PL. I don't think I have seen us play on the front foot under PL at all, yes I will give him a couple of really really positive away results but in reality we had those under WZ as...
  7. M

Reality bites

This is not just another lambert out thread but more a thread about where we are right at this moment in time. I have just finished reading a post where the poster stateswewp t be going down it's not the only time I have read this over the last cloudless of weeks. It pains me to say guys but...
  8. M

PL German coaching revelations and what it means to Wolves

I posted this in one of the other threads in regards to what PL learned on his jaunt through the elite of German football. In essence it boils down to one thing DO NOT chop and change, stick to your beliefs and your principles. Now that's fare enough for some of the worlds best coaches and best...
  9. M

Captain fantastic

I make no apologies for this but how does this man get in the team let alone as captain He cannot run he can't turn he certainly can't head the ball straight and I think when the defending brains were being handed out he must of been last in line. Time after time after time tonight he goes up...
  10. M

Title chances next season

ik so I know every football fan lives in perennial hope that next season will be the one but let's just look at the potential forwards that we will have at our disposal next season: Costa> what more needs to be said Cavalerio> needs to improve but huge potential Zyro > was absolute class until...
  11. M

Coady our best right back?

Not at the game today but have thought for a while he would make a good full back would appreciate anyone who was at the game give him an honest rating ??
  12. M

Defense what defense?

It's not even half time so some may think this is premature but Jesus Christ how poor are we at the back No organization no leadership and not one ounce of quality. Not much else to say really other than good luck Paul
  13. M

Mystery new candidate?

Reports of a mystery new candidate entering the running for manager thoughts on who it could be? My own would be De Boer
Back
Top Bottom