Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Im pretty sure Rooney came through the Everton youth ranks and it was United that signed him for big money from Everton?
  2. M

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Sorry to sound rude here but what part is f if the var thought he was offside then give it as offside do you not understand? How many var offside decisions have you ever seen the ref being asked to go look at the lines that have been drawn? None is the answer before you go google So as I said...
  3. M

No this is not how var is supposed to work if it’s offside give it as offside. If has had happened the ref and the linesman were happy the West Ham players were happy and the West Ham fans were happy for the goal to stand how/why does var get involved in a subjective decision VAR is not supposed...
  4. M

The bar for clear and obvious is supposed to be set high. The VAR have decided that standing still and not attempting to play at the ball was an offside If it was so clear and obvious why did they not just rule it offside instead of sending the ref to look at the screen As an after thought if...
  5. M

Not the issue for me the issue is the ref gave the goal on the field of play the linesman did not flag and var have come in and re reffed the situation which is not what var is for
  6. M

Next Seasons Shirts

7. M

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

I beg to Differ Bellingham is a fantastic all round midfielder Foden is terrific going forwards. Now don't get me wrong I would have either/both in any wolves team
  8. M

Wolves v Brentford comms thread.

Brentford are in simple terms a horrible horrible little tin pot club that as far as I am concerned the sooner they are relegated back obscurity the better
  9. M

Chelsea verdict

Genuinely one of the funniest things I have watched in years lol fabulous
  10. M

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

Well after that first half to feel this gutted at loosing tells you how good that second half was
  11. M

Number 9 - Number 9 - Number 9 .........

So in other words we are not that picky
  12. M

January 2024 transfer window thread.

I think Ekitike would be excellent in our team. I just think he fits with the style of football we play. I can see him dovetailing nicely with Chuna
  13. M

Everton, surely a points deduction?

so just that I am clear forest's apparent defence is that they did not sell a player in the time scales for this FFP period because they would not have got full value for him but sold him after the reporting time but it should be allowed to be put in the previous period because it would then...
  14. M

Can we discuss Matheus Cunha

Cunha is absolute quality imo he just has this knack of gliding across the pitch his movement is really top draw. Put a genuine no9 alongside him and watch him shine. I genuinely can see him being a £100 mil player
  15. M

Everton verdict

100% spot on with this. He is a horrible footballer more of a thug than anyone else I can think atm. Watched them a couple of times and each and every game he either elbows them (accidentally) or goes straight through someone. Horrible horrible player
  16. M

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

I was and still am totally opposed to GON being manager of Wolves at this time. I may be found out to be wrong but as much as the media loves all tout him as a nice bloke and a good up and coming manager imo he just is not quite good enough. his in game management seems rudimentary at best and...
  17. M

Fulham v Wolves comms thread.

Absolute ****ers
  18. M

We are going to get screwed again here
  19. M

Absolute sick to death of being ****ed over it’s almost every single game Had enough
  20. M

VAR 2023-24

As has been said the best comparison is with rugby and how they use the replays and the communication with both players and fans. I think it was Wayne Brnes from England who referred the recent World Cup final and although I thought he was poor I at least as a fan could understand his decisions...
Back
Top Bottom