Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

Today was the end of an era, first game 6th February 1960, Wolves v Blackpool, Peter Broadbent,Ron Flowers, the atmosphere under the lights, the noise, the smell of the tobacco smoke swirling around our heads! The love of a team passed from father to son, Hughie Mac, Knocker, Doog, King John...
  2. B

When’s Podence back?

Sadly l think its more like Traore!
  3. B

When’s Podence back?

At the moment he’s the difference!
  4. B

When’s Podence back?

Is he back for Liverpool?
  5. B

How good was Ted Farmer.

Vaguely remember Ted, big strong, bustling center forward with an eye for goal would have been an as big an icon as Bully/ Richards had injuries not got in the way!
  6. B

Patrick Cutrone (Signed!)

When the ball hits the net It’s a ****ing good bet It’s Cutronaaay!
  7. B

Ben Foster's Twitter account..........

At least they’ll have a decent keeper for Wembley!
  8. B

Diego Lainez

Another Jota?
  9. B

Just look at Nunos passion.

Nuno gets it,Jeffs getting it,we've got it,Fosun I'm not sure,hope I'm wrong,Citeh need some competition,not next season but sometime,we could make the PL interesting again!
  10. B

Cardiff Fan in Peace - This Season

Colin the divisions best manager?.Try Nuno.
  11. B

Just look at Nunos passion.

Nuno gets it! Sit tight! We're in for some ride!
  12. B

Bristol City verdict

Nuno,Nuno what passion, what guile,the best since Cullis,what future! Bring it on!
  13. B

Reflections on Playing Football

Haven't played since school in 1960,along side Roger Davies (formerly of Derby County),played last Wednesday, supposedly walking football for the 50+s (sod that it was run if you like, for the 30+s) currently have difficulty walking and am thinking about taking up table tennis at the age of 66...
  14. B

Where do you live now but where are you from?

Born Wellington,Shropshire smuggled across the border as a baby to Bushbury,moved to Bolas Bridge,Shropshire in 1980, here ever since!
  15. B

Guys & Gals Is this our time again ? I believe it is !

At the very least if all this happens we're guaranteed some football !
  16. B

Guys & Gals Is this our time again ? I believe it is !

This signing gives us credibility,it's our marquee signing,it means after 40 years we may get back to where we belong,the club who started European football,the club who vied with Man U,Spurs,to be top of the league.We have a coach who will attract top players,a coach players want to play for...
  17. B

Alan Sunderland

Quality! Came as the same kind of shock when we sold him, as Ernie Hunt to Everton!
  18. B

Wolves buy Telford?

Johnny Hancocks was player manager of Wellington Town,Ron Flowers manager,not sure whether Jimmy Murray didn't play for them too!
Back
Top Bottom