Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Bournemouth Verdict

I've found it very hard to warm to him and his excuses.
  2. B

Bournemouth Verdict

In the words of Leon Black from Curb - "that's some ****ing bull ****"
  3. B

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

Funnily enough I was listening to BBC Solent commentary whilst at work. They are the epitome of "the most biased of commentators" - the pair of them were gobsmacked (no pun intended) when the goal was disallowed.
  4. B

Ramsdale

He's also an Albion fan, so would imagine there are 12-15 clubs he'd want to join ahead of us.
  5. B

Gary’s De-Presser

Indeed you didn't. You did suggest though that the mixers definition of the word is wrong. So you need to learn it's definition because "apologist" is wholly negative. A Putin apologist would never label themselves as such, as that would acknowledge they were wrong in their support. I'm just...
  6. B

Sasa

True. Even when he scored in his cameo's early in the season it was straight back to the bench. He's not mobile enough to play the high tempo game I think GON favours.
  7. B

Forest- possible points deduction

If I were a Luton fan I'd have been wanting an Everton win. Look at the remaining fixtures and tell me Forest are more likely to win more points than Everton, and I'll call you a liar.
  8. B

Lopetegui

GON benefitted hugely from the foundations JL left behind, despite his protestations he inherited a mess, which he didn't.
  9. B

Lopetegui

Agreed.
  10. B

Lopetegui

Cunha looked very good under Lopetegui, he never looked like the number nine we needed and still doesn't. Cunha suffered under Lopetegui as we adopted a defensive stance to avoid relegation.
  11. B

Lopetegui

Spot on.
  12. B

They need a system in place where VAR decide if a potential foul or handball needs reviewing... The clip is then prepared, removing all discernable colour and detail (sponsors and such), crowd visuals and audio removed... It's then passed to the decision panel in a sealed room to deliver their...
  13. B

That's the thing innit? If that goal was given and then after the game the pundits dissect the decision and decide it was a toenail offside, no one and I mean NO ONE will claim a huge miscarriage of justice, not even the most one eyed United fan. These are not the decisions VAR was bought in...
  14. B

Gary’s De-Presser

And that's fine, I hope you're right. I've also said I "hope" for the same. I don't have your belief and conviction though. We're curious as to what gives you such confidence? Which you've been unable to express. Lots of people are giving examples of why your confidence is misplaced, you've not...
  15. B

I've been saying for months that the PGMOL is either corrupt or inept. It's definitely one of them. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck... it's probably a duck. Kudos to Nottingham Forest for speaking out. They should have had at least two penalties.
  16. B

Gary’s De-Presser

Who can forget the summer in which they cut Coady, Saïss, Dendoncker, Boly and Marçal while replacing them with calamity Collins - masterstroke.
  17. B

Gary’s De-Presser

You need to look up the definition of Apologist No they haven't. They've spent lots of money but other than the summer after promotion, recruitment hasn't been great. The approach to recruitment has been scattergun and more miss than hit. The last summer window is one of the better ones...
  18. B

Should Bull Have Gone?

I'm certain there was no such thing as a free transfer back then, it was before the Bosman Ruling. So even if a player was out of contract he remained registered to his last club. Wolves would have demanded a fee for the release of that registration... As I recall though, the fee was circa...
  19. B

Gary’s De-Presser

We've needed a bigger squad since Nuno's first season. We've always been short or imbalanced. In all that time they've never got it right. What fills you with such confidence?
  20. B

Gary’s De-Presser

We've been told to expect more players in the £10m-£15m bracket as opposed the £25m-£50m one. Let's hope the club have identified that spending £40m on two players is more beneficial than one, rather than slashing the spending by half. We must have a larger squad of senior pro's.
Back
Top Bottom