Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Q

Harry Souttar anyone?

The Aussie CH has all the attributes in my opinion as a top class CH. He is over 185 cms and can score goals from set pieces with his head. He is only 22 and reads the game really well. He had broken into I Oz national team and scored goals and then broke his leg. Fought back to fitness and...
  2. Q

Queensland to Molineux after 24 years

My son and I have tickets for Arsenal v Babbies. I live in Queensland now but am coming back to visit people and places after 25 years and of course further indoctrinate my son. He’s football mad and loves Neves (don’t we all). Not in town long but anyone suggest good pubs with a bit of...
  3. Q

All too predictable

I feel for every Wolves fan at the moment and fear we are on a predictable trajectory towards the Championship and have been for a while. You can pinpoint some monumental errors along the way - failing to improve the quality of the team after it exit from the Uefa sorte. Nuno knew the team...
  4. Q

2 Tickets for Arsenal home game

My name is Andrew and I live in Qld Aus now but was born in Bradmore and playing on Bantock and vividly remember the glow of the floodlights and roar of the crowd. I’m visiting Wolvo and Amsterdam and Berlin during WC with my 23 yo son Marcus on what we are calling our WC odyyssey . We were...
  5. Q

3 times in my lifetime we’ve failed to push on

First time was somewhere in mid 1970s. The LC was either won or on the way and Wolves were in the ascendancy. Leeds were the top dogs and we were recognised by the media as being a legit threat. I remember us going to play at Leeds and this was our moment. It’s history we lost a d I remember...
  6. Q

Jamie O’Hara has a chip at Kenny Jacket

I saw JOH on a football chat show recently - The Crunch I think it was called. He said that as a manager he would never do to players what KJ did to him and others by freezing them out of a squad , as it it could lead to psychological issues for players. Added that Wolves even hired a coach just...
  7. Q

What was the footy like in the old days?

I can vaguely remember football in the late 60s and I can remember it seemed as fast as it is now and there were skilful played but they didnt do the tricks you see now. Anyone old enough to remember what it was like before that? I watched the whole Wolves v Blackburn final and it was awful...
  8. Q

The facts - not a conspiracy

Like many fans I am massively disappointed with today’s outcome. Having reflected on what happened I began to place it in context with other things that have happened to out club in the last 18 months. My musings were - we had a top coach in a project he was committed to who seemed to lose all...
  9. Q

Why do we play like we do?

I’ve watched all our games the last few years and like many have become increasingly alarmed at what has to be seen as our teams slide towards mediocrity. Yes we will survive this season but the trajectory we are on is not filling anyone with joy. If we continue on it we will eventually be...
  10. Q

What is our recruitment strategy

Bad results lately have caused a fair bit introspection into what is happening. .My concern is that I just don’t get our recruitment strategy. If Nuno is just replacing like for like then surely we needed a quality midfielder to replace Moutinho and so far we haven’t got one. Selling a goal...
Back
Top Bottom