Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. H

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Do you think Sky have asked the refs to make sure the contest goes all the way to the final game, so they can make money to the end. This display by Pawson is one of the most biased against us all season and that really is saying something.
  2. H

Petition to stop VAR

Signed
  3. H

Wolves Birthdays

I was fortunate to see ‘The Cat’ - Bert Williams. Surely our greatest ‘keeper.
  4. H

Coventry Verdict

It shows the appalling standard of our officials. They all appear to have their own interpretation of the rules.
  5. H

Coventry Verdict

Do they need an independent assessor to mark the referee and VAR every match and then get rid of the worst at the end of the season. Have watched a number of European league games this season. Can we have their refs over here?
  6. H

Coventry Verdict

Plus all the time their goalkeeper was allowed ro waste by the ref.
  7. H

Coventry Verdict

RAN - £50 million to Liverpool. Yes please. He was hopeless today apart from two things.
  8. H

Wolves Birthdays

Jimmy Mullen. One of our greats.
  9. H

January 2024 transfer window thread.

But Danny Ings !! Who will they drop for him? At the moment we are a team, in defence and attack.
  10. H

Ref Watch -Fulham A

Talking of penalties. Have they scrapped the rule whereby the taker cannot stop during his run up? Willian stopped stone dead for the first one.
  11. H

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

Hooper and his co - conspirators are all off this weekend. Still getting paid so their penalty for getting it all so massively wrong is having to take his wife shopping.
  12. H

Friendly in Dublin

WOLVES Website. Celtic team - Yes. Wolves team -No
  13. H

Rumours from the pub

Did you not understand Mutchy’s comments?
  14. H

Rumours from the pub

Apart from reanswolf not a rumour in sight.
  15. H

Arsenal v Wolves comms thread.

Does JL care? I wonder when he decided to drop his two best players - Neves and Dawson and play players out of position. Over the recent days I have backed him but now? He is starting to become a joke.
  16. H

Joao Moutinho

I was fortunate to see Peter at his best and I feel truly blessed. A player would have to be exceptional to be talked about in the same breath as the great man.
  17. H

Best Wolves players of all time (according to ChatGPT)

The best Wolves player of all time - The great Peter Broadbent. End of story.
  18. H

Pele

The greatest !!! A true legend and what a gentleman. Only saw him on tele but I will never forget.
  19. H

Palace verdict

Not sure about Steve David. He took off our best attacker (Adama) and left on Costa who did nothing in the game bar miss an outstanding change.
Back
Top Bottom