Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Always liked Podence, because he could score and, although rather annoying at times, I liked his spiky attitude. Will be interesting to see what happens with him at the end of the season... Anyway, 4-2! :-D
  2. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yeah, I guess that eases the pain a bit...
  3. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Still ****ed off we didn't try to sign Vitinha. Guess I should try to let it go...
  4. C

GOTS -- now with Poll

Man, it's it's a tough call. I guess perhaps Sarabia vs Spurs, but then there's Hwang fancy flick and finish, Neto agsinst WBA, Doyle's long range effort, Cunha's one against Forest...
  5. C

POTS -- Now with Poll

Went for Lemina - has had a fantastic season, given his all in every game, and seems like a top bloke. But appreciate you could say the same about a number of our players...
  6. C

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

Wish we had the confidence to play like this from the start, at 0-0 (although guess it's equally down to how the 2 goals have affected Luton)
  7. C

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

Enjoying the ironic cheers at the restart - hopefully we'll hear a few more of those this afternoon... (from our fans)
  8. C

Will our season fizzle out?

Not going to get more than 1 point from remaining games so might as well rest first 11 (or what we have left of it) and play kids and squad players. Jeff can give a refund to season ticket holders for the remaining games in recognition of how ****e it's gone... (I'm joking, I think...)
  9. C

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Can't see us getting more than a point from the games we've got left. Just hope the **** poor end to our season doesn't have any longer term effects and drag on into pre-season and next season...
  10. C

Unbelievable
  11. C

Now what?
  12. C

Get in Hwang - lured Ballmouth into a false sense of security, then bam! Haha.
  13. C

Unbelievable
  14. C

Just what I've been thinking for the last 60mins
  15. C

Like a lame horse begging to be put out of its misery... End of season can't come quick enough.
  16. C

No idea
  17. C

Perhaps Cunha's positivity will rub off on the others and we'll have a far better 2nd half performance... It's the hope that kills (head says it'll be more of the same)
  18. C

Yep, they just don't seem up for it, physically or mentally.
  19. C

To be fair, they all look ****ed, especially Lemina - whos out best defender, midfielder and attacker...
  20. C

That move deserves a penalty. We are shocking.
Back
Top Bottom