Search results

1. Hawkguy

FOOTBALL MANAGER 2024 FREE

Probably not the best spot, but I wanted everyone to have a chance to grab it. Kick out FOSUN and make Wolves a Champion's League side! https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/football-manager-2024
  2. Hawkguy

Is there ANY chance this team stays together next year?

Just look at the faces here... these fellas would take the fall for each other. God I love this team.
  3. Hawkguy

4 sub windows? Another apology coming?

Arsenal used 4 sub windows.. How was this allowed? Was there a head injury we're not aware of? Edit: Subs 2 and 3 happened about a minute apart... but a player was down the entire time so "play had not restarted." Another issue with the running clock. I'm guessing this is why it was allowed.
  4. Hawkguy

Does anyone know where to find a fullback/flex cap of Wolves??

I see the official store has only the trucker/snapback style. Been looking for a flex/fullback cap for years.. any ideas where I could find one? What I mean by Flex/Fullback..
  5. Hawkguy

Theo Corbeanu

Just want some positivity around here... Lots of people wanted to write him off this year, but he's terrorizing the Swiss League so far. Has made Team of the Week twice. Obviously I have a little bias here and really want him to succeed, but I think this loan was huge for him since we have a...
  6. Hawkguy

Points average under Lopetegui

Lopetegui is 5 wins, 4 losses, 2 draws for 17 points in the Premier League so far. How many points would we have if we took that average of 1.55ppg and multiplied it by the 26 games we've played.... 40-41 (40.3) That would currently sit us tied for 5th in the Premier League.... without a real...
  7. Hawkguy

Corbeanu - Gold Cup Semi-Finals - Canada vs. Mexico - July 29th

Game Times July 29th vs. Mexico 10 PM EST/3AM UK Time Squad is generally posted here before the game. https://twitter.com/canadasocceren?lang=en Figured some may be interested since Wolves are done right now. Anyway - go Corbeanu!
  8. Hawkguy

Kilman benched.... (Saiss comparison)?

So with Kilman in the starting XI, we conceded 6 times in 8 games. In the other 11 games, we've conceded 21 goals. The results weren't the best yet better than what we've done (3-2-3) but we scored more than we conceded (7 vs 6). Why was he benched again? For comparison, with Saiss as CB, in...
  9. Hawkguy

Bonatini's former team, Al-Hilai, kicked out of Asian Champion's League

15(+?) players tested positive for Covid-19, and despite already qualifying for the next round, Al-Hilai were booted from the competition for being unable to name a full squad for their final group game. They named 11 players (two goalies, 9 players) but apparently they needed to name 14. They...
  10. Hawkguy

Points Earned/Played from our Midfielders

Obviously doesn't tell the whole story, but it's a pretty significant points percentage gap when Dendoncker plays. I'm trying to find stats when each player starts, but I don't want to do it game by game, so this is what I have for now. Neves 30 W, 23 D, 22 L 113 points of 225 points 50.2% of...
  11. Hawkguy

TURNER

Who was he? I want detailed answers. :tearsofjoy:
  12. Hawkguy

Football Manager 2020 - FREE on Epic Games Store

Just wanted to make sure people saw this. I can only assume this is worldwide, but I'm not positive. Just need an Epic account and you can purchase the game for free! Hopefully someone across the pond can confirm.
  13. Hawkguy

Forget everything and just think....

After the win today, I was super excited. The game was what it was, but it was another three points. But when I looked at the standings I just had a moment of "wow... this is real." Forget COVID-19. Forget politics. Forget everything bad going on in the world. Also... let's forget wins. Forget...
  14. Hawkguy

OH CANADA

Pretty exciting to have a member of Wolves commit to Canada! Theo Corbeanu had committed to the Canadian National Team after playing for Romania in the youth levels. There were rumblings after his best friend committed to Canada (Stefan Mitrovic who plays in the Serbian league), but he...
  15. Hawkguy

Gold Cup Quarterfinals Today

Canada vs Haiti @ 7pm EST, 12am in England Mexico vs Costa Rica @ 930pm EST, 230am in England
  16. Hawkguy

Gold Cup Quarter-Finals Saturday June 29

So Haiti (rank 101 world) shockingly upset Costa Rica (rank 39 world) tonight in their last group stage match of the Gold Cup, 2-1. Saturday, June 29 Canada vs. Haiti @ 7:00pm EST, 12:00am BST Mexico (Raul Jimenez) vs. Costa Rica @ 10:00pm EST, 3:00am BST The other quarter-finals (which will...
  17. Hawkguy

Raul & Mexico vs Canada starts 13 hours from now.

Just giving people a heads-up if they're up late or wake up early. 10:30 PM Eastern, which I think is 3:30 AM for you all? 7:30 PM for @VancouverWolf I'm hoping Jonathan David has an impressive showing after I hyped him up the other day. I assume Raul will be playing, as well as Mexico's best...
  18. Hawkguy

Jonathan David

There's no rumour. And I'm extremely bias because he's Canadian... but I think he's going to be a very good player and would love to see us take a flier early. He's scored 6 goals in 5 appearances for Canada. And he's scored 14 goals in 43 appearances in the Belgian league as a 18-year-old...
  19. Hawkguy

If we can finally beat a relegation side (Fulham)... we clinch 7th!!

Can we do it? Nuno needs to bring some tactics to help us break down the bus. EDIT: Table I was looking at was wrong. Leicester could hit 57 points as well, but they play Arsenal, Man City, and Chelsea for their last three matches. GO CITY.
  20. Hawkguy

Jonny - how much to keep him?

I think he's a superb player. What crazy amount are we going to need to pay to keep him. And what's to much?
Back
Top Bottom