Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. WW1963

Mavericks

Romário de Souza Faria - one of many highly gifted but flawed footballers from down the ages. I'm sure that quite a few could top his unconventional lifestyle outside of the game but which mavericks could top his achievements?
  2. WW1963

So that this never happens again...

Question to those who are struggling: A game of football is stopped in the 89th minute for a suspected broken leg. The board was about to go up (before the injury) for 2 minutes. The play is stopped for 90 minutes as an army helicopter is brought in because all ambulance staff within 100 miles...
  3. WW1963

A Sound Perspective

Really enjoyed this and look forward to further installments
  4. WW1963

Raul - Isolation video

5. WW1963

Surprise gift from Nuno at 17:00 today

100th birthday for Wolves fan Alf.
  6. WW1963

Liverpool not as popular as we assumed lol

How to trigger your Liverpool supporting colleagues and neighbours in 30 seconds. Lineker showed less passion when Leicester won the league.
  7. WW1963

Reasons for Fosun choosing Wolves over West Brom thread...

I was reading that obsessive thread about us on West Brom's main forum and somebody seemed to believe that the sole reason for Fosun choosing Wolves over West Brom was simply because we were the much cheaper option. I think that the person who said that and the cacophony of awkward silence that...
  8. WW1963

Wolves vlog - end of season dinner

I like this guy - been watching him all season. His family are close to the club and he gets footage that most (except Gary Powndland) can't.
Back
Top Bottom