Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Matt Doherty

Wolves defender Matt Doherty an injury doubt The international break may have come at the right time for Matt although a potential doubt for the Huddersfield game.
  2. W

Thank you Brentford!

A big thank you to Brentford. Not that we needed any help as we've been a cut above the rest. Up the Bees!
  3. W

Substitutions

Yesterday may not have played out as we were hoping for but I was fascinated by the changes Nuno made. Bold move at half time to take our wingbacks off and effectively go to a front five. It seemed to have an initial impact and although it fizzled out it was good to see a manager trying...
  4. W

Your dream signings...

A bit of fun as we all wait for what the weeks ahead might bring. Assuming we need a GK, LB, CD, CM and striker, who from the many great players you have seen who have played in the old gold and black would you choose to turn this team into contenders? Here's my starter for ten... GK -...
  5. W

Clean Sheet

First one since our win at Newcastle over two months ago. First step in the right direction.
  6. W

Next 8 games...

Between now and the turn of the year we have 8 matches to play. Not one of those teams is in the top 6 and are all essentially teams which I expect have the same aim as us of a play-off place. These are the fixtures (place in table in brackets). What do people think should be a realistic...
Back
Top Bottom