Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

I'm more concerned by another poor performance rather than another poor VAR decision.
  2. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I think we are on the same page BCW and not disputing how well we did in those early seasons. But it only took one serious injury to prime Raul to derail us and as we have seen again this season, as soon as we lose those key players we do not have the goals to carry a threat. I want to build on...
  3. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Our priority has to be to improve our goals for column. We have done better this season but we are still in the bottom quartile for shots and goals. Look at it another way, the league table shows that our defence compares well with all of the teams above us with the exception of the top three...
  4. W

Astropay Half Time Winner - Breaking News

Don't think they counted on ever having to pay out on that. We're screwed now on profit and sustainability. Neto, Kilman, Cunha and Co will all have to be sold to balance the books. The club are so desperate they'll take two-for-one. I hear they have a hot shot striker lined up though so we...
  5. W

VAR 2023-24

But nothing has actually been 'evened up.' The United decision was an onfield decision. VAR reviewed it and determined there was no need to overturn the onfield decision. Where we have been wronged is the Onnana penalty in the first game where it should have been given onfield and frankly...
  6. W

January 2024 transfer window thread.

If Borja, Ekitike etc chose other destinations I am fine with that. I want players that want to play for us. That doesn't mean Wolves fans but buy in to the club.
  7. W

January 2024 transfer window thread.

I think this is being a little unfair to our team. Our points return would be good enough in any season to have us clear of trouble and that’s not forgetting the points we’ve been robbed of from poor decisions.
  8. W

Nunes to City

After City’s performance today the price should go up!
  9. W

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Fair enough. Good luck to them. Be interesting to see how long they can keep hold of Emery.
  10. W

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Why do you care about them. Just focus on us.
  11. W

You win some you lose some

If one of the scrambles in their box early in the match had found the mark it would have been a very different outcome and very different mood this morning. I don’t think we were that bad. Just one of those days.
  12. W

Top 10

Think Bournemouth might be tougher than some are expecting.
  13. W

Super Mario

Loved his performance. Be interesting to see if he can maintain that level. The criticism levelled at him of Southampton fans was that he could put that kind of performance in against the 'big' teams but dropped off/went missing in the others games. Hopefully with age and maturity he can find a...
  14. W

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

We've found 'solutions'. Now we just need the 'final piece of the jigsaw'!
  15. W

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Stay Strong Cornwall Wolf. The MolMix pack is with you.
  16. W

Raul Jimenez

Gutted if true. But not entirely surprised. One of my favourite players in 40 years of watching the Wolves.
  17. W

Are we staying up or going down?

History shows us that if Wolves can stuff it up they will. Going down.
  18. W

Second half

We lack tactical nouse. Opposition managers see what is happening first half, adjust and we have just been there for the taking.
  19. W

Palace verdict

That was terrible. I can only see this season ending one way.
  20. W

5 million.

Can we close this thread yet?
Back
Top Bottom