Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. bigbadwolftoo

Apparently after Boro's Reach on loan,

Check out this http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/middlesbrough/13779264.Wolves_pushing_to_sign_Middlesbrough_player_on_loan/? Guess Moxey enquired last night! Any good?
  2. bigbadwolftoo

Is Morgan building the club to sell?

Listening to Stan Collymore on Talksport regards Spuds (I know, I should have better things to do, but I am doing the bloody ironing!). Spuds fans coming on complaining about Levi developing the club to sell on, get all the stadium and infrastructure sorted, keep the club OK ticking over ready...
  3. bigbadwolftoo

Has KJ got it right for HOME games?

Has Kenny got the game plan right for homes games? The 'bad' Nov period apart, we seem to have a decent AWAY gameplan that works pretty well. Out of that period we have only lost to Rotherham away; when we should have won! At home a different story it appears to me, when everything is more...
  4. bigbadwolftoo

Worst Wolves Signing?

goldeneyed in the Danny Graham thread, reminded me of a disaster of a signing by Coli Lee; the lump that was Robert Taylor. We've had some humdingers in my time as a supporter of the Mighty Wolves, but RT takes some beating. We know of the recent MM disaster purchases and the continued...
Back
Top Bottom