Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. R

FA charge GON

Expect the death sentence.
  2. R

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

I certainly care. I take my hat off to the fans who splash their hard earned coin to watch this *******s week in, week out.
  3. R

Alleged Racism at Forest

Beyond not acceptable if true but knowing our luck it'll be an instant 10 point deduction.
  4. R

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Thats a very very good point.
  5. R

We are a player trading club. Thats the business model. At the right price, any of our players will be off, to be replaced by other players we can develop and flick off. Rinse and repeat.
  6. R

FA charge GON

And with immediate effect
  7. R

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

He's only 40, has got us to a position we all thought was fantasy after JL bailed, has great man management skills, gets 100% from a small bunch of players who seem to respect him, tactical consistency to be determined, ambitous, getting positive and significant media attention, saving Shi's...
  8. R

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

Promises..............fosun???
  9. R

Gary O’Neil - RESIGNS

You got the tarot cards out again?
  10. R

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

If not sooner.
  11. R

Rumours from the pub

Just make sure you dont drink any grapefruit juice............or so I've been told.
  12. R

Matheus Cunha

Classic
  13. R

Matheus Cunha

Knowing our luck he'll get the death penalty.
  14. R

Bless you
  15. R

Pedro Neto

And also reduce the chance of a big pay day for us.
  16. R

Pedro Neto

I just hope he doesn't do a nunes if he's determined to go. He's obviously a great character but there are signs he can get a bit grumpy.
  17. R

Paul Bradshaw (RIP)

I remember having a team photo including Paul selotaped to one of my school ring binders down here in NZ when I was a kid. We also used to get a show hosted by Brian Moore with games from the previous week and I remember watching Paul play. The good old days
  18. R

Tottenham v Wolves predictions

I think Cunha's absence will have a major effect on our performances for the next few games until we readjust, much as we had to without neto. 3-0 to spurs unfortunately.
  19. R

Matheus Cunha

Neto said the same thing
  20. R

Medical Team

Close the thread quick!!!!
Back
Top Bottom